• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

SWFCC Members Check In

als2052

Road Trip!
Have you signed up?. If you have not, what are your waiting for? Please do so and say hi to your fellow members.

This area was designed specifically for us.

What would you want to do and see here?

Post your thoughts and ideas.

As your Moderator, I will always make sure that our site is always up to date, friendly and informative.

:)

Hi Dom and :welcome:
It's Linda. Why not jump up to the top of the board and introduce yourself to the rest of the members here??
Glad to see you posting!!

Three out of forty some members - not looking good.

:banghead: :toetap05: :banghead: :toetap05: :banghead:

I'm not even going to say I told you so....:shrug01:
Are you going to the show this Sunday in Fort Myers?
We'll have to put a notice here on the main board before the Edison Festival show in February so some of the local forum folks that aren't members of our club can show their cars if they want. When we get the flyers from the committee we should scan one and post it, ok?

Hi Linda
Armando was waiting for the flyer to post.
I'm thinking we should mention it now without the flyer, just to let people know it's coming. we could also block the date out on thew calendar.Illl pm Armando & see what he thinks. Your input would be appreciated

Dom

als2052 said:
Three out of forty some members - not looking good.

:banghead: :toetap05: :banghead: :toetap05: :banghead:

Well Armando, I am not a member, yet, but keep the faith! At least Linda and I are looking at your posts!

Hi Linda
Armando was waiting for the flyer to post.
I'm thinking we should mention it now without the flyer, just to let people know it's coming. we could also block the date out on the calendar.Illl pm Armando & see what he thinks. Your input would be appreciated

Dom

Nice to see you here Rich!
Dom, yes I think it should be posted on the calendar for sure. Great idea!

2Vettes said:
I'm not even going to say I told you so....:shrug01:
Are you going to the show this Sunday in Fort Myers?
We'll have to put a notice here on the main board before the Edison Festival show in February so some of the local forum folks that aren't members of our club can show their cars if they want. When we get the flyers from the committee we should scan one and post it, ok?

I am not sure about Sunday. All depends on how much trouble I get in on Saturday night.:crazy03:

As for the festival notice, I am all for it. Like I explained to Dom, not knowing all the details, I was waiting for the flyer so that I knew what to post. If all the info is available now, by all means lets put in on the calendar (Dom), here (either of us) and the CF (I can do that) and anywhere else where it is applicable.

Have fun Saturday night. Hopefully, they will get the flyer out soon so we can get the event advertised!

vert_vette said:
just joined......hello!
Hi again. I responded to your post in the welcome section! Nice to see another member of the forum from the SW Fl area. Are you a member of any of the clubs down here? I don't recognize your vette from your avatar.

Beverly Dobbins said:
Just wanted to say I FINALLY made it! I said Sat. night I couldn't figure out how to get in. Can't help it if I'm slow::shrug01:
Hey Bev! Hi and :welcome: It's Linda!!
Glad you got online here. Why not jump up to eht Welcome Room at the top of the forum and place a note there saying hi to everyone?? You'll get all sorts of welcomes from the folks on the forum. Nice group of people :yesnod:

I finally had a chance to register! Whew!

Thanks to everyone who came to my group's concert! Wow!

In the next couple of weeks, I will try to update the club's website. I'lll let you all know when that happens!

Hey Marc, I left a note on your reply to my post about when folks bought their first vette. Welcome, glad you're here!!

75survivor said:
I finally had a chance to register! Whew!

Thanks to everyone who came to my group's concert! Wow!

In the next couple of weeks, I will try to update the club's website. I'lll let you all know when that happens!

Glad to see you make it Mark. Good Luck with website.:welcome:

NOW...where are the rest of you SWFCC people???:banghead: :banghead:

Back