• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CAR SHOW SIGN

JEFFS1965

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY THAT MAKES NICE SIGNS FOR CAR SHOWS? I AM IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA . PINELLAS COUNTY TO BE EXACT. I NEED A NEW SIGN . THE ONE I HAVE HAD FOR 20 YEARS IS FINALLY OUTDATED ! :dancer01: :dancer01: YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, NICE PICTURE OF CAR MAYBE ? INFORMATION ABOUT CAR AND THE WIFE AND I ,AND THE CAR WE HAVE OWNED FOR TWENTY YEARS.

I am thinking of getting one done myself. I have not started to look for a place to get it done at, but I would think any good sign shop should be able to do someting for you.

THANKS IF KNOW OF ANY SIGN SHOP IN PINELLAS COUNTY THAT MIGHT HELP OR IF YOU HAVE ONE DONE AND ARE SATISFIED LET ME KNOW THANKS!:dancer01:

Jim,

Thanks for that link. I've been looking for a place that does that kind of work and that looks like it'll do!

AD

Back