• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Any help with dashboard lights??

pjac5vette

Have a problem with dash lights!! The preset radio buttons ,one and four don't light up. Two of the DIC buttons, the trip button and options button don't light up. Some of the air conditioning control light are also out. Any help is appreciated!!

There are a bunch of individual bulbs in the radio that will burn out and need to be replaced. I did that on the A/C heater board while my car was down, but didn't have to do it on the radio unit. I assume there is a similar board involved for the DIC buttons.

You will need some skills with a soldering iron in order to do this.

Rich, for the benefit of ALL of us out here in forum-land, could you please post
where you were able to get these bulbs? As our cars age and things go bad, it's
nice to be able to go right to a source for the necessary parts to repair them.
Thanks, :thumbsup:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

Last edited:
Rich, for the benefit of ALL of us out here in forum-land, could you please post

Heck, that was way back when my car first went into Harwood's shop. I don't have any idea where I got them from. But I likely just used Google to locate the source....

Sorry...

Hey Dad,I get them at Radio Shack!~!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D

Back