• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Paint/Body shop near Tampa?

canuck9

I've asked this before but I had some side skirts (ACI style) kind of like ground effects and looking to get a MCM hood as well... I'm looking for a shop that can do this work, prime, paint and install for less than $1k. Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael

Lot of ideas but don't think they'd do all that for under $1k. Then again, I'm not a paint & body guy.

I think Tracy from RevXtreme knows a guy/shop in the area thatdoes good work and is reasonable. You might try a search of his posts to get the answer you need?

There's a the Corvette Shop on N. Dale Mabry but they're higher than hell!

There's also BedRocks on Nebraska. They've done great work in the past but again, not inexpensive.

My painter/body man did a great job on my cars and other Vettes in my club. He moved down to the Tampa area a few months back and now works for AutoWay Lincoln/Mercury on Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater. His name is Tony.

Back