• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another newbie

Welcome

Welcome to the forum buddy...we have a nice group of enthusiasts on here, you'll fit in just right. :thumbsup:

How's ol' Red been doing lately? Been a while since I've seen her...

Hello Doc and welcome to the forum. This should be a great place for Florida folks to gather and exchange ideas and information(noob here too). I get down to Naples now and then. Hope I can get together with all the Naples people who are showing up here before long. Welcome and we hope you stick around..........:) Tom

Welcome aboard!

Seems we are adding a real nice crew here. Actually I think this just might become a LOT of fun!

:party:

Thanks everyone for the warm invite. Hopefully one of these days a group of us will be able put on some fun event where we can put a face with a name.

Zach: She's treating me pretty well, however it's been a little bit of a garage queen for the past few weeks. I will need to take her out a bit more this upcoming month where I hope to have more free time.

Back