• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C2 Can you send a vote my way in this contest?

Thanks. Most of those votes are mine ... hahaha. Contest started this morning

It's a month long contest, and anyone can vote once a day (hint hint).

The car care stuff awarded as prizes ain't so shabby.

Hey guys and gals!

Please accept this as the evening's friendly reminder to send a vote my way.

Anyone can vote once a day. Twice if you use your phone, and more than that if you share this with someone ... lol

Mine is the red '66 Corvette- actually, the only Corvette in the contest.

Here's the link:

https://www.coolridesonline.net/rotm-contest/

I appreciate your support.

Thank you

Thanks. I appreciate the help.

From a decent lead to barely first.

And this contest is a month long???

I won't last ...

giphy.gif

Interesting. You were in third place when I went to the poll, but my vote pushed you back into first place. I didn't know my vote had so much power to it..... :hehehe:

Interesting. You were in third place when I went to the poll, but my vote pushed you back into first place. I didn't know my vote had so much power to it..... :hehehe:

Now that you know I should be a shoe-in, right? :dancer01:

Oh, and thank you.

I tried to vote again, but not sure it let me. Where are you now in that poll? I'm seeing you in first place.

After you cast a vote you should get a message atop the poll saying either thank you for your vote, or thank you we already counted your vote. Something like that. I'm curious what they use as an identifier, because sometimes I can vote twice at home- once phone once pc - but not always. :shrug01:

Last I looked I was in 1st by about 2%

Thanks for voting

Probably they use cookie files that are stored on your computer. Using IP addresses doesn't work so well since a lot of ISPs use dynamically allocated IPs nowadays.

Back