• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1995 Corvette w/92k miles... Black***SOLD***

jonnyquest

95 Chevrolet Corvette, Excellet condition and meticulously kept. Cleanest for the year. Auto (sorry), cold ac, very recent tires, 92,000 miles. Targa (tinted) top, black/gray interior, original leather seats, driver's seat has a slight split in the stitching (about 2 inches). Paint is very good, about a 7 out of 10.
Serviced with Mobil 1, recent transmission service.

Runs like new, very tight and shifts silky smooth.

Will consider trades/partial trades, i own it outright, title in hand. Need something more practical, like a full-sized truck.

SOLD

Feel free to email me for more pics.
Thanks,
Jon
Jacksonville, FL.
(904) 705-5988
jonnyquest264@yahoo.com

Attachments

• vette 4.jpg
    vette 4.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 93
  • vette 6.jpg
    vette 6.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 92
  • vette 3.jpg
    vette 3.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 93
  • vette 9.jpg
    vette 9.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
interested

Hey Jon, i may be interested in your vette i currebtly own a black 96 coupe with a targa top. It has the chrome ZR-1 wheels on it but i'd like a second one when i get the rest of my settlement real soon.
Anyhow i'm allso in jax on the northside so give me a line and maybe we can work something out. Thanks,Gary

Back