• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

my junk yard

I used to have a living room like that when I was single, I don't think my wife would go for that now though.

I used my dining room to park my 1979 Honda CBX in, followed by a 1983 Suzuki GS1100ES if anyone remembers what they looked like. Bad machines in their day, 10 second bikes! My roomate had a 1982 Suzuki GS1100 and a 1979 Vette while I had a 1978 Camaro Z28 with a 454 in it. That was the "good old days"!:dancer01:

:dancer01:I got away with that when I was single also.My brother and I even carried our bikes upstairs everynight when we lived in sulfer springs.I've got a 1990 gsxr 1100 thats keeps my wife on edge.there are a few of us that pull out our old skool sport bikes and go riding once a month,anybody want to go let me know

Back