• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

new kid on the block

Z51corvette07

hey guys im totally new in the covette fever i just got a 07 corvette z51 two months ago and i would like to know where you guys gather up in the area of orlando , kissimmee and close areas.

:welcome: to the forum.
There will be a huge Corvette gathering at Old Town on March 30 & 31.
It is the Eckler's Annual Corvette Reunion.
Stop by and say Hi. We will be the wild and crazy group :crazy03: , you can't miss us :hehehe:

There are a couple of club in the Orlando area as well.
i will get you some info and post it here.

Their's a great group associated with....

Corvettes Anonymous. Look for several of them with, oh the following entry numbers for Ecklers. Steve and Judy #14, Ray and Sweet pea numbers 22 and 23, Mike and Pam #34, Mary and Rob, #61, Norma and Jim #35 and Ken and Carrie #25, just to start the list. All truly "not well people" but great fun and Vette lovers all

Come join us.

Ken:dancer01: :wavey:

Kap142 said:
Corvettes Anonymous. Look for several of them with, oh the following entry numbers for Ecklers. Steve and Judy #14, Ray and Sweet pea numbers 22 and 23, Mike and Pam #34, Mary and Rob, #61, Norma and Jim #35 and Ken and Carrie #25, just to start the list. All truly "not well people" but great fun and Vette lovers all

Come join us.

Ken:dancer01: :wavey:

Nice list. Are you saying that I have a PROBLEM! :eek:
Ok, you're right, I have a problem, and I love having it! :crazy03: :crazy03: :D

See you at Old Town!:yesnod:

You're in Awesome company my friend, for we too have a minor
PROBLEM!
Ecklers:party: :party: :party: Bust out that Bikini Wax Steve and work on them tan lines!:hehehe:

~Ray

Z51corvette07 said:
hey guys im totally new in the covette fever i just got a 07 corvette z51 two months ago and i would like to know where you guys gather up in the area of orlando , kissimmee and close areas.

OK, we have given you enough time, where are the :pics:

Welcome

Z51corvette07 said:

:welcome: Nice vette,You will enjoy it here,The people here are smart and funny,If you want to know more Eckler's,Just check out the post" Eckler's Corvette Reunion"in the Events and Happening section:pics: of the Vette.:thumbsup:

Z51corvette07 said:

Corvettes in the Sunshine
The Citrus County Corvette Club

Proudly Presents

Corvettes In The Sunshine IV

March 24th, 2007

Mark your calendars for one of the biggest Corvette Show in the entire Southeast!!

· Trophies - Door prizes
· Prizes Money - Bigger 50/50
· Entertainment - ELVIS
· Vendors
· More Corvettes
· Friday Evening Event March 23, 2007 from 6 Pm to 9 Pm
·
· ...........and lots more Fun !
· Wing House Girls will be at the Show on Saturday
WOW! What an event this is going to be. According to the newspapers, there were more than 400
Corvettes at our 2004 show and nearly that number in the rain-shortened 2005 show.
The 2006 Show exceeded our expectations
Our annual "Corvettes in the Sunshine" show is becoming one of THE premier Corvette shows in the entire southeast. Don't miss it!

Host Hotels have been added to the Information Page for Corvettes in the Sunshine IV

"Corvettes in the Sunshine IV"

Corvette Show will be held at Crystal Chevrolet on Highway 19 Southern end of Crystal River, Florida
Saturday 24 March 2007

The weather is going to be outstanding!

Come and join us!

truly not well

Kap, You are much kinder than most we vette owners are truly not well though we are truly crazy about our rides.Hope every one found the thread to print the dash club member sheet ill be looking for all you guys out there that i have not met yet.Where almost there hooray:dancer01: :wavey:

06c6corvette said:
Kap, You are much kinder than most we vette owners are truly not well though we are truly crazy about our rides.Hope every one found the thread to print the dash club member sheet ill be looking for all you guys out there that i have not met yet.Where almost there hooray:dancer01: :wavey:
For those of you that need the Window Sign for CorvetteFlorida.com, here is the link to the thread.
Click Here For The THread
Or just PM me and I will send you the PDF file.
See you at Old Town.... :thumbsup:

Back