• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes On The Circle 2006

exile

flyer.htm

Last edited:
THIS SHOW I LOOK FORWARD EACH YEAR. THE CLUB HAS IT TOGTHER, AND IT'S A LOT OF FUN. GOING NEXT WEEKEND. CAN'T WAIT.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rich, eventually (perhaps when we are bigger) you should make some decals saying 'CorvetteFlorida.com' for cars like these I made: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1350/my330ci0161hf.jpg

You could increase publicity for the site at shows like these and everywhere you go. I'd sport a decal :thumbsup:

I'm having some made for Florida Car Club soon....PM'ed you pricing.

Zach said:
Rich, eventually (perhaps when we are bigger) you should make some decals saying 'CorvetteFlorida.com' for cars like these I made: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1350/my330ci0161hf.jpg

You could increase publicity for the site at shows like these and everywhere you go. I'd sport a decal :thumbsup:

I'm having some made for Florida Car Club soon....PM'ed you pricing.

Not a bad idea! But at this point I am still keeping an eye on the blood pressure of this site.

I guess the real question is "How many people would actually put something like this on their vehicles?" I had people suggest that I get bumper stickers for one of my other sites, but I declined since I don't know anyone who would actually use something like that.

Thanks for the idea......

Rich Z said:
Not a bad idea! But at this point I am still keeping an eye on the blood pressure of this site.

I guess the real question is "How many people would actually put something like this on their vehicles?" I had people suggest that I get bumper stickers for one of my other sites, but I declined since I don't know anyone who would actually use something like that.

Thanks for the idea......

Rich, I wouldn't put any bumper stickers on my Z and to be honest, this is the first time I have ever stuck anything to any of my cars. I did it for a couple of reasons. One, it was Quick Silver so it matched the car. Two, I really feel like part of a family on Z06Vette.com (Not to say I won't feel that here). Most everyone is so helpful over there. I've had a memeber make a couple of shift knobs for me. IVOZ06 (Which is where I got the sticker for the window) is helping me install my headers next week. I've been to a few shows and had lunch with some members.

DSC02527.JPG

MADN3SS said:
Rich, I wouldn't put any bumper stickers on my Z and to be honest, this is the first time I have ever stuck anything to any of my cars. I did it for a couple of reasons. One, it was Quick Silver so it matched the car. Two, I really feel like part of a family on Z06Vette.com (Not to say I won't feel that here). Most everyone is so helpful over there. I've had a memeber make a couple of shift knobs for me. IVOZ06 (Which is where I got the sticker for the window) is helping me install my headers next week. I've been to a few shows and had lunch with some members.

DSC02527.JPG
Well said Scott, it is a family...:yesnod:

Jack

1bdvet said:
THIS SHOW I LOOK FORWARD EACH YEAR. THE CLUB HAS IT TOGTHER, AND IT'S A LOT OF FUN. GOING NEXT WEEKEND. CAN'T WAIT.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Is there a staging area for the ride out to St. Armands or does everyone just come out on their own. I watched via the internet last year from North Carolina and if appeared they were rolling in one after another. Early in the morning if memory serves me. If everyone just shows up, I guess I'll be early. It was a great entrance to the Circle last year. Big turn out!!:yesnod:

Well of course...most of you don't have "bumpers'!:hehehe:

I'll be at the show - and I just may be helping you park so be nice!

exile said:
Love that 56/57. Is it yours?

Yup, bought it from the original owner's widow in May, 1991. Sold new in Lakeland, FL.

Here's what he did with it until about 1963:

57drag58.jpg

And here's what I like to do with it:

NCC99amshot1.JPG

Very cool Bill. When I was 17 (1965) I hooked up with a guy in Largo by the name of Allen Rose. He had a blk 57. When he bought it, it had a 283 w 2, 4barrels. Was an awesome car for the time. We would run around St. Pete and Clearwater racing al the muscle cars of that time. Went to Daytona in Feb. of 65 for the races and blew the motor. Came back to Clearwater and bought a built 327, think is was 375 horse. Great car, great times. The 56/57 models bring a lot of memories. Hope to run into you someday soon..........Tom:yesnod:

Oh, I'll be there. Tell me, does the drive stage off the circle and proceed from some point, or does everybody just drive out on their own? This is my first year back in Sarasota in ten years. I haven't done this event before, only watched from NC on the internet. Oh I'll be there...........Tom

exile said:
Oh, I'll be there. Tell me, does the drive stage off the circle and proceed from some point, or does everybody just drive out on their own? This is my first year back in Sarasota in ten years. I haven't done this event before, only watched from NC on the internet. Oh I'll be there...........Tom

My experience has been when the show ends, most folks head out on their own. Some clubs stay together, some go on to a cruise night (they'll be one at Checkers on Univ Pkwy/Honore that night) and some hang around the circle for dinner. I usually head over to the cruise.

Back