• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wanna Join Me For A Steak-Out?

Rickey Joe, Bob and I will be there :dancer01:
Our caravan will be leaving Sarasota/Bradenton around 2pm and be there around 3pm.
:vette::vette::vette:

Rickey Joe, Bob and I will be there :dancer01:
Our caravan will be leaving Sarasota/Bradenton around 2pm and be there around 3pm.
:vette::vette::vette:
Hey Tim you just might have another Ricky joining y'all :vette::vette::vette::vette:

Now Doc,you know i have always been there in spirit:yesnod::crazy03:
Yeah, well THIS time is special. I'd like to use your car in a Logo Pic for future events. I have a couple of specialty cars, but need 1 WHITE, 1 Red, 1 Blue.

You need to be here NLT 4:30.

Whaddayouthing? :thumbsup:

D:wavey:C

BTW, Anybody bringing a RED Mid-Year or even better, a RED 70 - 72 T-top?

Actually, a certain GOLD T-top would work just fine! :dancer01:

BTW, Anybody bringing a RED Mid-Year or even better, a RED 70 - 72 T-top?

Actually, a certain GOLD T-top would work just fine! :dancer01:

Dunno 'bout that.......it would be AWFULLY hard to get it on the back of his new bike! :lmao:
Andy :wavey:

Hey guys, OK here's the (proposed) game plan for us. As yet Goldie is not in the paint and body shop sooooo if she's not in by Friday we will be over for the show (with food for the drive). I won't register ahead 'cause I just don't know as yet but we will try very hard to make it. She is perfectly drivable and only looks slightly mared (?) so what the heck.

Carrie is off the rest of the week so it's a good shot that we'll be there. I promise, if we can we will be, in one vehicle or another.

Ken:thumbsup:

She is perfectly drivable and only looks slightly mared (?) so what the heck.Ken:thumbsup:
OUTSTANDING!

Since she is slightly marred, you may want to enter her in the "Corvettes ~ Modified" class. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

See You Friday!

T:dancer01:M

Hey guys, OK here's the (proposed) game plan for us. As yet Goldie is not in the paint and body shop sooooo if she's not in by Friday we will be over for the show (with food for the drive). I won't register ahead 'cause I just don't know as yet but we will try very hard to make it. She is perfectly drivable and only looks slightly mared (?) so what the heck.

Carrie is off the rest of the week so it's a good shot that we'll be there. I promise, if we can we will be, in one vehicle or another.

The importent thing is that you guys are there,Goldie would be a extra bonus for us all.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure we're going to be able to make it. I'm still not at tip top shape and this whole past week has been chaos with the business. Connie has been trying to keep up, but with some of the employees screwing up (not bothering to show up, working shorter hours) it's just all put us behind the eight ball.

DUDE.......all you need to do is put a couple of those BIG Band-Aids on the front end, and you'll be a lock for the "best of show - hardship class"! Seriously, whatever you drive is OK, just get there!
Andy :wavey:
P.S. to "Goldie" ...... Get Well Soon, We Miss You :yesnod: !

Back