• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

wow you guys

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
you have been posting like crazy, I have allot of catching up to do!

Ive been getting treated for an stomach ulcer and was only offline for 2weeks, wow you have been busy

Yeah I should have got that dont worry be happy thing down about ten years ago and I wouldent be calling a doctor my new best friend:lol

"DUDE-ETTE" :welcome: back! Hope you got it all straightened away this time and that there are no re-occurences!
Andy :wavey:

I have one more appointment at the end of the week and hopefully no surgery will be needed.:dancer01: I think Im feeling better

Tell Greg to stop aggravating you so your ulcers will get better......... :hehehe:

Seriously, hope you don't have to undergo surgery. Maybe the doctor will prescribe ice cream for medicinal purposes. :)

I dont know what they did to me but last week I was going over my will:rofl1:
I was so drugged

Much better now! Greg is helping me out allot.I thought I was getting better, but that old damage was there still.

Best of luck with the GI problems. They've got great medicines now and hopefully you'll benefit from them and not need surgery. :yesnod: Hand in there and remember.....no stress....no stress.....no stress :D

Back