• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

82 Million dollars

ls1mtz

:eek: 82 MILLION DOLLARS Better get your Florida Lotto tickets! Lump sum of 47 million or can take 2.7 million for 30 years. Which would you do, lump sum or payments?

Lump sum! I probably won't live for another 30 years. Especially with that kind of money to blow.

But you know, I have never bought a lottery ticket. I just figure my luck is so bad that I don't have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning. Even if I had a 1 in 2 chance of winning, there would be a 99 percent chance I would lose. That's just the way my luck is.

It's like coming to a fork in the road with a 50/50 chance of picking the right one. I ALWAYS take my second choice, and it usually proves to be the right one.... :rolleyes:

I forgot to buy my ticket yesterday:mad: . Did anyone win it or is there going to be more millions for me Saturday?...........Tom:)

Not sure if anyone won. The damn lottery site has been having problems for a couple of weeks now.

Scott

Actually, by now I think I have made about a million dollars in all the lotteries I HAVEN'T bought tickets for. :D

I'm at the top of the Murphy's Law list, so I know darn right well not to bother trying to actually win anything.

Back