• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Detailing Garage

novass66

Haven't seen anywhere to talk about where we detail. Most have as much details in the garage as on the car. Let see pics of garages.
Garage_027.jpg

Garage_021.jpg

Last edited:
Dayummm.... If I had a garage like that, I would sleep out there..... :yesnod:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Getting ready

Finally bought a shed to get the crap out of our garage so I can get started. Now all I have to wait for is "winter", too hot to work out there now. Hopefully come December or so I can post a decent pic.

By the way did I suffer a stroke or did the colors change on this forum?

Hey Nova,

Great lloking garage and Vette!

Just moving in and am working on the garage as we speak. Will take some pics as soon as I get it finished. I am working on the workbench and cabinetry now. I am putting in the Gladiator stuff. Got the 8' bench installed but I am waiting on the wall cabinets to arrive. I did the floor with UCoat-It and I am very happy with that. Tire marks wipe right up so it is easy to keep clean.

I hope mine turns out as nicely as yours has.

Rich

Thanks Rich 427 & Rich Z, We went with the Sears cabinets the Gladiator cabinets are really nice. They are a little more money than I wanted to spend, dont forget to get that Gladiator refrig.The bowtie is for my 66 Nova pictures in gallery. The wife hand painted the corvette letters, the corvette logo and the bowtie.The other side of garage is for the workbench,cabinets, wood working tools and the lawnmower.

Last edited:
The wife has been asking me about getting a garage built one of these days. The detached car port just doesn't do it for her. Just hate to clear even more of our land for it, though. We've put plants in all over the place, and there's no way of doing that without a conflict.

But sure would be nice.........

NO WAY!!!! I will not post pics of my garage:nonod:

We just moved here & it looks like a Bomb went off in the Garage.... I still can't even get the Corvette in!!! give me a few weeks to get setteled in.

It's OK JC

JCswm said:
NO WAY!!!! I will not post pics of my garage:nonod:

We just moved here & it looks like a Bomb went off in the Garage.... I still can't even get the Corvette in!!! give me a few weeks to get setteled in.

Just put pictures of your lady in front of the garage an the junk and no one will see anything behind her.:lmao: :lmao:

Ken:thumbsup:

Well, I finally got my cabinets in with my workbench and hung a few pictures and posters. Still alot to do you yet but that won't happen until I get the rest of my tools, compressor, restored gas pump, etc. shipped down from Maryland. Still unpacking a few things, man it takes forever to get this stuff done! But at least the cars seem happy!

Thanks 2Vettes for helping me with the picture!

Rich

Richsgarage31.jpg

OK guys I'm coming over

Novass66 and Crewzin I'm heading to your places to take pictures of "Goldie" is such awesome garages. I will pay a small fee (like a beer or two) for the privilege. Both of those garages are what I wish mine would look like.

Beautiful job guys. Gives me something to work towards.:dancer01: :thumbsup:

Ken:thumbsup:

Rich427 said:
Hey Nova,

Great lloking garage and Vette!

Just moving in and am working on the garage as we speak. Will take some pics as soon as I get it finished. I am working on the workbench and cabinetry now. I am putting in the Gladiator stuff. Got the 8' bench installed but I am waiting on the wall cabinets to arrive. I did the floor with UCoat-It and I am very happy with that. Tire marks wipe right up so it is easy to keep clean.

I hope mine turns out as nicely as yours has.

Rich

Rich pls tell me about the UCoat it stuff.

Ken

Kap142 said:
Rich pls tell me about the UCoat it stuff.

Ken

Hey Ken,

Here js the website to UCoat it.

http://www.ucoatit.com/

I first saw this product at Corvettes at Carlisle a number of years ago. This is a commercial type product that should last a life time in a residential application. The site is pretty cool. You can put the dimensions of your floor you pick the colors and it will tell you how much you need and the cost. The price of this is a little more expensive than most of the floor coatings on the market, but you get what you pay for. This is not the two part stuff you get at Home Depot or Lowes. This is a three part process. The support people at UCoat it are pretty good, if you have any questions they are really helpful.

I selected a beige base with terazza chips and a sand texture for traction. It has worked out great. You will occassionally see some tire marks just from the heat of the tires when you pull in to the garage but a damp mop cleans them right up. Typical automotive fluids do not penetrate this floor. Really nice.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rich

Hay Kap 142, Pictures are free, I have the mini frig with the cool ones come on over. We tried to get green/yellow racedeck for the other side of the garage for the JD, but you have to buy too many for special orders.

Thanks MS Antivenom, The Nova is my baby did everything to restore it except the paint three year project.

Mighty nice offer Nova and I agree w/ Ms Anti V. Nova is awesome. You've got me looking at garage stuff and I like it.

Ken:dancer01:

You did an great job with the terrible twosome they look great together, but that NOVA is pure love, it is the best looking nova I have ever seen.

Back