• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Eckler's Reunion PhotoShow

Jeeze!

For a little round dude, you sure do move right along. Great pic and awesome time, thanks Steve. I loved it.

Ken

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great photoshow Steve!! Was going to come to the Reunion but got tied up with other stuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah! Wish we had been there..... Thanks for the photos! :thumbsup:

Very nice job, Steve!! Thanks for the pics. Those corvetteflorida window flyers look like they work great!

Great photo show :thumbsup: We had a good time and were glad to meet all of you. We are planning to go early and stay with the group at the next get together.:yesnod:

Thanks for the photos Steve. It was truly a pleasure meeting everyone
yesterday. We look forward to the next road trip.
The dash name plate was a good idea!

Fred & Bev

Thanks everyone. :yesnod:
It was nice to be able to get together and have a group photo.
I know that the group photo was taken on around 5 different camera's. Does anyone have one to share that has a different look?
If anyone wants the group photo, send me a PM with your E-Mail address.

Look at me in the picture. Of all the time to get a phone call. Jeez :ack2:

Great finally meeting all of you and looking forward to our next get together.

Steve the picture of LMB C5 and the white C5 with the modified C1 front end is sweet, how did that look in person?

:thumbsup:

that group shot is great

did you guys get to see anyone flying through the air on that coaster behind you lol? that was a show highlight for me too

lqdblu said:
Steve the picture of LMB C5 and the white C5 with the modified C1 front end is sweet, how did that look in person?

:thumbsup:

I am not sure the car new what year it wanted to be :shrug01:
It was very well done.

Rebekah7155 said:
that group shot is great

did you guys get to see anyone flying through the air on that coaster behind you lol? that was a show highlight for me too

No Sky Coaster for me :eek: :eek:
They could just call the coroner if I rode that thing. :ack2:

Hey Steve, Nice pics and music man. My wife and I were on a cruise while you guys were partying. Hopefully next year we will be there. Hey I think you could have taken the sky bucket ride with your Llama!:lmao: :lmao: Mark

mte.smiles said:
Hey Steve, Nice pics and music man. My wife and I were on a cruise while you guys were partying. Hopefully next year we will be there. Hey I think you could have taken the sky bucket ride with your Llama!:lmao: :lmao: Mark

No, I left the Llama home. I was afraid that yakedad would abuse her. :hehehe:
I see that you got a Snake Charmer today. How does the Goat feel about that? :lmao:
Steve

Back