• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cold temps coming...

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Ouch.... They are calling for a low of 24 degrees Monday night/Tuesday morning. At least up here in north Florida. Bring in or cover the tender plants and drip those outside water faucets..

The cold and rain today SUCHS:banghead: tonight will be really bad. They are saying 28 :eek:over here. The Dogs are going to have to work for there bed space tonight.

The forecast seems to change every time I look at it. Now I'm seeing a forecast low of 23 degrees on Monday and Tuesday early AM. :eek:

Darn, I was hoping that Winter would forget about showing up this year. Man, where is that GLOBAL WARMING when you need it.... :rolleyes:

Im going trough some more blood treatments. I don't like the cold right now at all! Its a good way for Greg to make sure I stay in bed, he doesnt have to bitch at me or anything to lay down this time like he did in the summer:lmao::lmao:

It would be a good time to be in Vero you think Junk??:dancer01:

Yeah,It'll be about anytime!!:thumbsup:
It's about time for my winter vacation,so far I think I have about 6-8 cars to work on while I'm there!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well it only made it down to 16 here!!:hehehe:
So I feel lucky at 28 degrees :thumbsup:EXCEPT that comes with 24 inches of snow :thumbsdown: I was out talking to the car and if the roads ever clear we figure we could make it to Key West in about 30 hours .;)Purely for medicinal purposes.

All week lows to 24 at Jax Beach , makes it hart to get worked up about washing the cars.:hide:

HAH! I remember when I was a kid with my new (well not "new", but new to me) car living up in Maryland. I actually did try to wash it in freezing temperatures. And of course the water from the hose froze on contact when it hit the cold metal of the car. :lmao:

Dumb kid.....

Well, according to the forecast, temps are going to be getting better than what they have been. I want to finish off the floor of the garage with epoxy, but with the cool temps, it's delaying things. But it's looking like I'll be able to order the supplies pretty shortly...

Back