• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Football was wild today!!!!

THOR

There were sure some wild games on today. I was cheering for my old alma mater-LSU and was certain they were going to blow it against Tulane after the dismal first half. Wow they really came back like champions the second half.
What I was really hoping for was USC loss, Oklahoma loss, Florida win and then next week LSU ranked #1 playing Florida #2. With several teams in the top 10 losing today, it'll be interesting to see how the ranking goes. I hope USF will jump up well close to top 10 or in it. My good ole LSU boys should gain a few more first place votes and with luck maybe even a overall first play since USC barely won.
Anyway- GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy03::crazy03::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow!! My wish came true and the LSU Tigers are #1 this week. I'm sure the Gators will be up for this week matchup against the Tigers. It should be a great physical game. And how about them BULLS? They jumped to #6 and deservingly so. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back