• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Daytona DREAM CRUISE

spiceman

Ok, Fella's,
Who's still doing the Dream Cruise next week end ?
And maybe it's time now to find a place where we all can meet up for the meet.
I live about 35 minutes west of daytona, Lake Mary Heathrow. Exit 98 & ,
Lou lives in New Smyrna, and I believe that Soft tail was coming across from Tampa area, and Rich, north of us headed south.
For those headed east to Daytona on I-4 we can meet up at the I-4 Rest Stop, just past and east of Longwood (Rt 434) exit.
Then pick up Lou at the Flea Market parking Lot in Daytona (International Raceway Park).
Anyone else traveling to the meet, let me know ASAP so we can figure where and when.
NEDD imput now.
Rich let me know your directions.
SPICE:dancer01:

Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to make this one. The wife and I may run out to Destin next weekend instead......

Sorry I'll not get the chance to meet up this time

But, we'll catch one another in the future for sure.
Have a safe trip.

Spice;)

Dammit!!!!!

I really wanted to do this then:

1- Sold the vette Not quite the same in a stock Scion:rofl1: Still wanted to watch but...
2- Friday is my birthdaya nd I think the kids want me here for some reason?
3-A good friend of mine is getting married on 1 November and I'm supposed to attend the rehersal dinner and such on Saturday!
4-Last but certainly not least...the wife just sprung on me that she wants to turn in her resignation at work....TOMORROW!:rolleyes:

So, unless business gets much better very quickly, there goes any extras for quite some time. Gonna get used to eating at home, the plans to get out of debt in a year or so (the main reason I sold the F#@*ing vette in the first place!) are Murphied all to hell and any shot at another vette in the next year or 2 are probaly gone.:thumbsdown:

I'm thinking about going back into F/T law enforcement if she does this....

You guys have a great time at the cruise and please get plenty of pictures and video:thumbsup:

Spiceman, I'll catch up with you later my friend.
Sure wish she'd have discussed it or at least planned it with me 1st.

Dammit!!!!!

I really wanted to do this then:

1- Sold the vette Not quite the same in a stock Scion:rofl1: Still wanted to watch but...
2- Friday is my birthdaya nd I think the kids want me here for some reason?
3-A good friend of mine is getting married on 1 November and I'm supposed to attend the rehersal dinner and such on Saturday!
4-Last but certainly not least...the wife just sprung on me that she wants to turn in her resignation at work....TOMORROW!:rolleyes:

So, unless business gets much better very quickly, there goes any extras for quite some time. Gonna get used to eating at home, the plans to get out of debt in a year or so (the main reason I sold the F#@*ing vette in the first place!) are Murphied all to hell and any shot at another vette in the next year or 2 are probaly gone.:thumbsdown:

I'm thinking about going back into F/T law enforcement if she does this....

You guys have a great time at the cruise and please get plenty of pictures and video:thumbsup:

Spiceman, I'll catch up with you later my friend.
Sure wish she'd have discussed it or at least planned it with me 1st.

Shadow... There are always going to be criminals. You have "job security".

:yesnod:, :thumbsup:

I WAS there!

Hey Spiceman...
I made it to the 1st Annual Daytona Beach Dream Cruise and what a wonderful event it turned out to be! Estimates are near 2,000 cars for the 2 day event. I'm sorry we didn't run into each other, but as HUGH as the turnout was (spread all around the Volusia Mall in front, on the side and in the rear) it's no surprise we didn't. The event on Sunday at the Aquarium was such a beautiful setting and very laid back after the event Saturday and the cruising along Atlantic Avenue (A-1A).
For those who missed this one, mark your calendars for next year this time. This is going to grow even more and be HUGH!!
Saturday free show @ Volusia Mall
img_0341tm.jpg

img_0350.jpg

Cruising Daytona Beach
dreamcruise021.jpg

dreamcruise023.jpg

The Aquarium on Sunday
img_0369j.jpg

Man, looks like it was a real good showing. I was curious how that would work out. Seemed kind of disorganized from what I read on the website, but I guess it turned out OK after all. :thumbsup:

Man, looks like it was a real good showing. I was curious how that would work out. Seemed kind of disorganized from what I read on the website, but I guess it turned out OK after all. :thumbsup:

More 'loosely' organized then disorganized. It was the first one and he's got a lot of improvement ideas from a lot of the participants for next year. There is no way this will do anything but grow HUGH. It's got the right "FEEL" to it for a fun and cheap (as it's free entry) event.

Hey Blue, yeah what a show, we did make it

Hey Spiceman...
I made it to the 1st Annual Daytona Beach Dream Cruise and what a wonderful event it turned out to be! Estimates are near 2,000 cars for the 2 day event. I'm sorry we didn't run into each other, but as HUGH as the turnout was (spread all around the Volusia Mall in front, on the side and in the rear) it's no surprise we didn't. The event on Sunday at the Aquarium was such a beautiful setting and very laid back after the event Saturday and the cruising along Atlantic Avenue (A-1A).
For those who missed this one, mark your calendars for next year this time. This is going to grow even more and be HUGH!!
Saturday free show @ Volusia Mall
img_0341tm.jpg

img_0350.jpg

Cruising Daytona Beach
dreamcruise021.jpg

dreamcruise023.jpg

The Aquarium on Sunday
img_0369j.jpg

We ended up parked damn near to the end of the parking lot.
Wife and I went looking for you as we saw where you were parked, and the vette club owner's of the palm coast folks, but both times we missed you.
As you said, nice meet, some work to be done, but they'll get it.
Spice

We did the Daytona Dream Cruise as well!!

Met some old friends...made new one!!

And we showed both the 82 and the 06!

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2105.jpg
    IMG_2105.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2111.jpg
    IMG_2111.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 89
daytona beach Cruise this 2010

Sorry I missed it.

Joe B.

Ain't missing any of them, they have all been a blast as anyone reading this,and anyone planning to go, and you'd like to go together any of the three day's, LET ME know.
Wife Bonnee and I will be going all three day's. Would like very much to hook up with our West Coast brotherhood herein.
It is a blast, and already over 1500 pre-registered, and again it's free, the music all over Free concerts, beer is cold and the Hot Rods, well their HOT. 'Great people, great fun, great memories and new friends from all over the USA make this Cruise.
interested, contact me, and NO I am not in any way involved other than a partispant................SPICE jagman01j@aol.com

Back