• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Will winter end?

This has been one cold winter! The last time it was just cold was the winter of 95 and 96. Looks like it will be a heck of a fire season from all the dead stuff and no rain.

This has been one cold winter! The last time it was just cold was the winter of 95 and 96. Looks like it will be a heck of a fire season from all the dead stuff and no rain.
i know the no rain sucks :ack2:but man this cool weather is great :dancer01:. It won't be long 80s & 90s hott muggy days:banghead:With a Hurricane or 2 :eek:

I've heard some people crediting Obama with saving us from global warming already....... :lmao:

I've heard some people crediting Obama with saving us from global warming already....... :lmao:

Not for much longer. I've been flatulent enough the past two days to be personally accountable for as much greenhouse gas as the industrial revolution.

Ehem... anyway, I say bring global warming on. I hate being cold. I was working til midnight Tuesday. And I work outside on an elevated platform, so I had a wonderful experience with that lovely windchill stuff.

Back