• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

door panel pictures

srs244

78 pace car
i could really use a few photos of the doors on a later 70's C3 without the door panels on. i am starting to restore the interior and would like to see the actual set up including power windows, power door lock actuators and all the rods, etc. i assume that as things broke or caused problems over the years with my current 78 pace car, they were just removed, disconnected or changed out with stuff from other years. the door panels had to come from an 81 (i think that was the only other C3 to have silver as an interior color), because there aren't cut outs or button for the door lock switches, and every pace car had them as standard. in addition, i was able to find what i believe is the wire harness for the door lock actuator inside one of the doors, but nothing inside the other, so any pictures of the actual thing (not some AIM diagram) would be helpful to get at least started. my email is srs244@gmail.com.

thanks for the help.

steve

Back