• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another newbie

bobkat

Another newbie. Just purchased my first Vette last month, '07 Z-51 convertible. 57 years old. The kids are on their own and are self supportive. It's about time the old man got a toy I have dreamed of since seeing my first Stingray in the '60's. My wife loves it and we are having a blast. Ran down to St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota last weekend. Too much fun. Plan on a couple trips to Gainsville to see our Gator's. Life is good.:

Another newbie. Just purchased my first Vette last month, '07 Z-51 convertible. 57 years old. The kids are on their own and are self supportive. It's about time the old man got a toy I have dreamed of since seeing my first Stingray in the '60's. My wife loves it and we are having a blast. Ran down to St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota last weekend. Too much fun. Plan on a couple trips to Gainsville to see our Gator's. Life is good.:

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

You won't find a better group of people anywhere on the net then you will see right here. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

You won't find a better group of people anywhere on the net then you will see right here. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Amen!

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you and the misses have a bit of travelin' ahead of you:thumbsup::dancer01:

Enjoy:wavey::welcome:

:welcome: to the Forum. You've got some great vette clubs up your way. Tampa Bay Vettes is probably the largest one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back