• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St. Armands Circle Corvette Show

THOR

Skyway Corvette Club of Sarasota will be hosting their annual corvette show May 3, 2008 and is limited to 160 cars. Go to www.corvettesonthecircle.com for more details if interested. Now who wants to go and party in St. Armands for the day? :dancer01::dancer01:

Last edited:
I heard last year there was a show that if you belonged to a particular club, your chances of winning were greatly enhanced :ack2: Is this the one :shrug01:

I heard last year there was a show that if you belonged to a particular club, your chances of winning were greatly enhanced :ack2: Is this the one :shrug01:

Yes I believe you are correct on this one. I think the Venice club does very well with the trophies going South.
It's still a nice show and hang with some friends.

Back