• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What-A-Burger cruise video - BIG FILE!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Trying out a larger video format of a short video I made pulling into the What-A-Burger last night for the monthly Cruisin Corvettes cruise in. This is a 25 meg file, so it may take a while to download from the server...

BTW, I won the monthly raffle this this time around! :dancer01: Spent $20 on raffle tickets and won a $65 pot..... :thumbsup: Let's see, I won the raffle at the St. Augustine bed & breakfast, now this.... maybe my luck is finally changing. I NEVER win stuff like this. Maybe if the NCM runs a raffle on a ZR-1 I'll push my luck to the limit........ :hehehe:

Nice job on the video, glad that you made it. I was positive that I had the winning ticket. I don't know about Roadhouse though, it took forever didn't it? At least the company was good, everyone seemed to have a good time. :wavey:

I should have hauled out the video camera and taken footage of the cars. I just never think of it and always regret it afterwards. Maybe next time.

Just getting into this video stuff lately....... :)

Yeah, Roadhouse was pretty slow service. I think I'll try the flatiron steak next time. Beverly's looked pretty good.....

Back