• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Local newspaper blurb about rice burners...

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Connie spotted this in the local newspaper this morning.... :hehehe:

You folks driving the rice-burners with the aftermarket kazoo mufflers could save some big money by just using a clothespin to hold a card against your spokes.

:lmao: :lmao:

Ooohhhh! Entrepreneur thought......

With some of the outlandish stereo systems some of those cars have, why not produce some CDs of REAL exhaust systems that they can pipe through external speakers? :lmao:

you know they have cds of turbo noises, I busted a guy next to me a year ago that was playing one, I know you dont boost at a redlight with your finger on your radio.:hehehe:

*this is rashelle BTW

Anti Venom said:
you know they have cds of turbo noises, I busted a guy next to me a year ago that was playing one, I know you dont boost at a redlight with your finger on your radio.:hehehe:

*this is rashelle BTW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as they say in that 70's show,, BURN !!!!:lmao:

a few years ago me and my nephew Brian, 12 at the time, were at a cruise-in. we were walking around checking out the cars from other clubs and we came to the import section, and there was a Nissan 300ZX with twin exhaust "fart cans," a term I had recently taught Brian. He began to check the car out as I went to the next one.

I was about 30 ft. away from Brian and pointing at the exhaust, he yells over to me, "Uncle Mark, are these fart cans?" All the owners turned to get a look at "Uncle Mark." :lmao: They did not look amused. :D

I smiled and walked over to Brian and as we made our retreat, I explained to him that import drivers prolly don't like that term. :rofl1:

I probably destroyed many Micky Mantle and other very valuable cards back then. Hey I didn't know. :shrug01: I just liked the sound.
Balloons were cool too.

Actually, going hi-tech, I would think credit cards would give a much better sound than baseball cards....... :thumbsup:

Rich Z said:
Actually, going hi-tech, I would think credit cards would give a much better sound than baseball cards....... :thumbsup:

Hey, my Gold American Express sound better that you Debt Card... :lmao:

SteveK said:
Hey, my Gold American Express sound better that you Debt Card... :lmao:

Yeah, but only until that gold laminate wore off of yours. Then we would be on equal footing.... :hehehe:

Back