• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tampa Tuning upgrade to the website. What do you think?

Tampa Tuning

Tampa Tuner
For the guys that know me, they know I dont BS. I dont over hype with bling bling. I dont tell you I can get 500 RWHP out of a stock car. I just give you the truth. Sometimes I think I even push business away by telling guys to add another part before getting the car tuned so you dont have to return for a charged retune. I cut my cost where I can to be able to charge you much less than anyone else for tuning services. Your not getting less by any means, you just not getting because you want to go faster.

My brother in law updated the www.TampaTuning.com website last week and added a youtube link. Ill start adding more cars to it. ( prices are the same lol) Tell me what you think. Like me, its not over hype. Its just my site. Over the years, Ive been fixing more and more tunes, and now its time to get ahead of that and make them right the first time.

Thanks for your support
Phil

I like the site Phil but in my opinion the wording is difficult to read. It appears to be very dark on this computer. I'll check it on my laptop later and I'll let you know if there's a difference.

I like it Phil, it looks very nice. The testimonial section is great, it's nice to see how much the car is limited in performance before your tune. Sorry I can't make it to the Hooter's, I've been working at night.

I like the site Phil but in my opinion the wording is difficult to read. It appears to be very dark on this computer. I'll check it on my laptop later and I'll let you know if there's a difference.

I think your right. That was my same thought. I think its the contrast of grey on dark

rice, I hope to see you soon

I agree with Bob. The wording is a bit tough to read.

When I read the "our members are active on" and saw the list, I had to wonder.
I thought you tuned a couple of the guys cars from here?

Obviously that stck out like a sore thumb, but then again...:D

Other than that, it looks pretty good:thumbsup:

I like the LEO ride in the upper right corner:dancer01:

The "active on" is when im a non sponsor and on a forum as PhilsC5Vette

on the site is 10% discount for LEOs and Military

Hey Phil, I forgot to tell you I think you're doing a great job building your business and getting your name out there. :thumbsup:

It is getting a little harder to balance the demand lately because of coaching my kids little league team, but that's what I wanted lol:dancer01:

Back