• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes on the Circle In Sarasota 5/5/07

Seeing if I can get off from work,Hopefully we can go,find out by the end of the week.:shrug01:

We're going.Got the day off,sent the paperwork out today.Hope to see you all there.I think we should all Vetteavan ,Anyone up for that?List the time and place,would be glad to meet up with anyone.:dancer01:

i think we're going to register
we'd be up for a vetteavan from tampa
also, since this will be our first time someone send me a list of what to take ; )

Rebekah7155 said:
i think we're going to register
we'd be up for a vetteavan from tampa
also, since this will be our first time someone send me a list of what to take ; )

Just a good pair of sneakers to walk to the stores in the area, and a fold up chair to sit in near your car. Several restaurants in the area so theres no need to bring a cooler of food.

Classy, Deb and I are going also. I know that you guys are coming up from the south and I was thinking that we could all meet at the bayfront at the Marina Jacks parking lot, it is next to the road that goes out to St. Armands, so it will be a good place to meet-up and head over together.
For anyone heading south down I-75, we could meet them at the Gas station just off the exit ramp from I-75 at Fruitville Rd. and Cattlemen. Then head over to Marina Jacks.
Anyone interested, give me a call at 941-780-3520. We will put the times together as we get closer to the date.

Joe B.

Back