• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from St. Augustine!

gauSZ06

got Rich's invitation on another forum and just had to join a Florida Corvette forum!! :dancer01:

I will be taking delivery of my first 'vette this Friday in Bowling Green. (see sig.) :crazy03:

you might find this surprising, or even bordering on silly, but this Z will be my first manual transmission. :lmao:

I have owned two automatic fbodies, the most recent one is here:

newsig.jpg

a 35th anniversary Camaro SS.

I didn't realize what I was missing by getting always getting automatics until I joined the online enthusaist community, so I knew I had to get an MN6 next time out.

I had the SS modded with head/cam/3.73 12-bolt/long list of bolt-ons, made 407 rwhp. Always knew the next fun car would be a 'vette, and I couldn't go down in hp numbers, even though every other aspect of the LS2 'vettes would be superior. So the Z06 was the perfect choice.

Look forward to browsing this site for tuner recommendations. :yesnod: :yesnod:

-Mark

Hey hey and welcome to "the" forum for Florida Corvette owners and enthusiasts.

Nice looking SS BTW. Aside from the 87 vette, I've also got an 00 black Z28 concertible that I like to play around with. It's an auto and for a DD, you just can't beat it.

I've though about putting a std trans in the 87 but it may be cost prohibitive.

For tuners, when you're ready, I'd look at Norris closer to you or Anti-Venom here near Tampa. 2 of the best groups to deal with and a lot of the late model Vette owners swear by them adn thier work.

Looking forward to pics of that Z06 when you get it:thumbsup:

Take care,

Gordon

:welcome: Glad to see you made it here. Don't forget to take LOTS of pics of your Z06 when you get it.

The Camaro isn't shabby looking at all, btw....... :)

thanks for the welcomes! :thumbsup:

y'all can bet I plan on taking lots of pictures during the museum delivery process. I have enough memory sticks for hundreds of pics. :yesnod:

I am taking my 13-year-old nephew with me for what I hope is something he'll always look back on. We can't wait. :crazy03:

glad y'all like the Camaro...here's a couple more shots:

the first one was taken on the Bridge of Lions while the drawbridge was up.

042805f.jpg

ssrear.jpg

Welcome to the site! That is one beautiful Camaro. Reminds me how much I miss mine. Silver lining is getting the Vette...that is silver too! Here are a couple pics of my Camaro SS. Hope you don't mind me posting them on your thread. Here's what became of it.

DSC00206.JPG

59603005573.jpg

59603005445.jpg

59944187909.jpg

gauSZ06 said:
thanks everyone! and yes, I am another year older today. :eek: :D

Well, it could be worse. You could be a year older and NOT have a brand new C6...... :D

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Glad to have you here!!

YOUR CAMARO IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see your vette pics !!

You will LOVE it here, your not too too far from us !!!

St Augustine is gorgeous.... I love it there ~

:yesnod::dancer01:

Back