• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Back from Canada...with pics.

MADN3SS

Well, back from Canada. Still feeling the same but it was nice to get away. Thought you'd want to see some pics. One thing I love up there is, hockey, hockey and more hockey.

Mt. Rundle and Vermillion Lakes pt. 1.
DSC06675.JPG

Cascade Mountain.
DSC06528.JPG

The town of Banff with Cascade Mountain as the backdrop.
DSC06508.JPG

Gazebo in the snow.
DSC06533.JPG

Mt. Rundle and Vermillion Lakes pt. 2.
DSC06651.JPG

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
DSC06469.JPG

Downtown Calgary and Calgary Tower.
DSC06307.JPG

Looking down in the Calgary Tower!
DSC06313.JPG

A herd of Elk, which were on the menu.
DSC06306.JPG

DSC06296.JPG

Climbing Johnston Canyon.
DSC06272.JPG

Wapata Falls.
DSC06144.JPG

The frozen Upper falls of Johnston Canyon.
DSC06241.JPG

Mt. Rundle before sunrise.
DSC06091.JPG

Lake Minnewanka.
DSC06036.JPG

My little deer friend.
DSC05753.JPG

Great pictures, but for me, they would be MUCH better with a lot less snow and a lot more bikinis. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Andy :wavey:

Welcome back. All great pics especially the black and white and of course the one looking down at your feet from the tower

:welcome: back Scott!

As usual the pics are amazing. :thumbsup: My wife and I used to be avid skiers until we had to give it up a few years ago do to her having some health issues. These pics brought back some great memories. :yesnod:

I hope this trip has helped with your situation, and that we will start seeing you on this forum more frequently again!

Rich

Great pics, as usual......... :thumbsup: Don't be a stranger around here. You're among friends in this place.

Back