• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton , Thanks for Coming

C5Rick

It started with sunny skies and then the rain, but the turn out was great.
I especially want to thanks the Group from Suncoast Corvette Assoc. for bringing down some great looking cars.
Another thanks goes to als2052 for making the longest drive to the gathering and good to see BM & Classy back in action. Another thanks to all the local Corvettes & Forum Members who made this first get together a success.
We had 20 Vettes at the local cruise in / show. I just hope everyone had a good time because you made my night great :thumbsup:
I forgot, Happy Birthday Ricky Joe
fb81e675.jpg

Suncoast Crew
58518386.jpg

8b0b47ac.jpg

e29fbf7f.jpg

ea89a52a.jpg

3eec665f.jpg

c0da0d4b.jpg
792385d2.jpg

c7eff2f0.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, it was a fun night and there were some nice vettes, street rods, hot rods, classics, etc. We had some sprinkling showers but a good time had by all. Thanks to Rick and Tim for getting ups together with Lance's Cruzin to the Hop show. Also, thanks Rick for sharing your pics. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was great to meet you Rick & Dick who showed up later - Good to see BM, Classy & Ernie. Sorry I did not get to meet the others. It was a nice get together... Looking forward to future meets...

Dark, wet and gloomy here this morning:coffee1: Again I want to say thanks to all that made the trip and remember this is going to be a monthly gathering. It's always nice to meet others :thumbsup:
Sorry I didn't get a pic of everyone's Vettes. I got busy and with the off and on rain I forgot to get the camera back out :shrug01:
I'll get 'em next time though :D

Rick, it was good to meet you and the rest of your group. As I mentioned in the original posting for the get together, it was good to put a face with a name. We had a good time, although I spent this afternoon cleaning the car, as it rained almost all the way back to Palm Harbor (northern Pinellas).

Thanks to all for coming :thumbsup:
We had lots of fun and it was nice meeting other corvette enthusiasts :crazy03:
Rick, Joe and I hope next month will be even better :thumbsup:

Back