• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

RevXtreme Detailing

I will be at RevXtreme on Monday 8/04 to detail Tracy wife car and his painter Joe's car while my car is getting painted:thumbsup:If anyone want's to come down to hang out or swing by to say Hello to me or to buy me lunch:lmao:I would love to see some of my friends again,I will be there ALL day.Really easy to find,Hell if I can find it any one can:lmao:
Looking forward to see my Baby all fixed up,nothing like the smell of fresh paint in the morning.:thumbsup:
Help me fill there parking lot with corvette's:crazy03:
Maybe they will allow us to have a burn out contest in there parking lot,:peelout 1::vette:Only joking Tracy:eek:

I don't have time Monday to detail another car put if anyone show's up I'll give you 15% on my "Showtime Package" If you reserve a detail that day:dancer01::dancer01:Remember the Venice corvette show and other car shows are right around the corner.Remember all forum members always get a 10 % discount:thumbsup:And all repeated clients ALWAYS get a price discount:yesnod:

Hope to see you all there:dancer01:

There address is:

2027 Whitfield Park Drive
Sarasota, FL 34243

Ph: 941-753-5255

I will be at RevXtreme on Monday 8/04 to detail Tracy wife car and his painter Joe's car while my car is getting painted:thumbsup:If anyone want's to come down to hang out or swing by to say Hello to me or to buy me lunch:lmao:I would love to see some of my friends again,I will be there ALL day.Really easy to find,Hell if I can find it any one can:lmao:
Looking forward to see my Baby all fixed up,nothing like the smell of fresh paint in the morning.:thumbsup:
Help me fill there parking lot with corvette's:crazy03:
Maybe they will allow us to have a burn out contest in there parking lot,:peelout 1::vette:Only joking Tracy:eek:

I don't have time Monday to detail another car put if anyone show's up I'll give you 15% on my "Showtime Package" If you reserve a detail that day:dancer01::dancer01:Remember the Venice corvette show and other car shows are right around the corner.Remember all forum members always get a 10 % discount:thumbsup:And all repeated clients ALWAYS get a price discount:yesnod:

Hope to see you all there:dancer01:

There address is:

Sarasota, FL 34243

Ph: 941-753-5255

Make it a meet & greet day!!! Lot's of cool projects to see!:thumbsup:

Hey will i still get a discount if it my car:hehehe: Good deal Bro glad to see everything is workin out :thumbsup:I might bring you another Ricky special for lunch on monday:lmao:My famous Jam sandwich:rofl1::rofl1:

Made it by to see Rob, but soon after I got there it started to rain and rain and rain. When I got home, Vicki asked how I got so wet, no rain at my place, I told her Rob kept spraying me with a hose. Didn't want her to know I was playing in the rain. Hope It quit after I left.

Still raining.....but watching Rob in action was unreal! He takes more time & does a better job than any detailer I have seen in action. Awesome work.:thumbsup:

Made it by to see Rob, but soon after I got there it started to rain and rain and rain. When I got home, Vicki asked how I got so wet, no rain at my place, I told her Rob kept spraying me with a hose. Didn't want her to know I was playing in the rain. Hope It quit after I left.

No it never quit raining,but I got the last car done and everyone was happy.
Thanks again Rick for the help gathering all my stuff out of the rain:thumbsup:
Thanks again for the referral to your co-workers.You are the man.Just tell Vicki we were having a wet t-shirt contest and we both lost.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Still raining.....but watching Rob in action was unreal! He takes more time & does a better job than any detailer I have seen in action. Awesome work.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words Tracy,it really means alot coming from you.:thumbsup:Will post pictures when I get back from the the painters,running late:ack2: Thanks again Tracy,You are First Class.:dancer01:

Well here they are,the before and after's.
Brief review on what had happened.The back facial area had two deep straches in them,so I wet sanded them out and orded some matching paint,the paint matched well,but mind you I painted outside,I knew I would never get that perfect look by painting it outside.
The hatch area was hit by a piece of metal that came flying out of a pick up truck.All the way down to the fiberglass.

I knew I needed a body shop and painter that knowledgeable in matching my Mag.Red. color.That is when I called Tracy from RevXtreme at
Sarasota, FL 34243
He told me his painter Joe,would be able to fix and match the car perfect.
Needless to say the finish job was just AWESOME
Very pleased to say that they are the best paint shop I have every delt with.
If anyone needs any body or paint work,Minor touch up to full on custom paint job,Please call Tracy at RevXtreme at 941-753-5255
You will not be disappointed:thumbsup:
Also for any of your Auto needs,from your Pinto to your Corvette Tracy is the Master at what he does.
It's so nice to deal with that family business that still believes in giving there customer's the BEST services for a fair price.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Before
Picture030-2.jpg

after
15.jpg

before
Picture031-2.jpg

after
12.jpg

before
Picture033-2.jpg

after
1.jpg