• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Ugly Corvettes...

vettejack

Note the Florida plate on this one...please stop me from getting anywhere near this one if known to be going to the same show I attend! :hehehe:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 909
Why KEN......... I'm surprised at you.......!
Weren't you the one who posted that you might like to get into a C5?
Probably get THAT sucker cheap! Couple of years to get it "right" and you'll be good to go! :rofl1:
Andy :wavey:

OMG!!!! Not as bad as the pic last year or so of the new C6 the old guy had spray painted his own stripes on and glued the plastic chrome thingies the hoopty cars put on their fenders...

Note the Florida plate on this one...please stop me from getting anywhere near this one if known to be going to the same show I attend! :hehehe:

But why do such a thing? I guess if he did his intake the same way, perhaps he is intending to go mud bogging with his vette..... :shrug01:

I propose that there should be a National Corvette Rescue shelter created by the Fed to save corvettes that have been abused by their caretakers! (the Fed wastes $$ on lots stupider things)

The abused vettes would be taken in, problems corrected, and then a new loving caretaker would be found. :D

The abusive caretaker would then be taken into custody and deported! :thumbsup:

I'm jus sayin.......:)

More ugly...

it only gets worse folks...:banghead:...for u mud dobbers...:hehehe:

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,296
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 10_b.jpg
    10_b.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,136
People who do crap like that should be arrested and forced to listen to George Michael and Tiny Tim for 3 years straight!
Andy :wavey:

Hey Mickey

Try this avatar if you want. It will blend in better with the background.
If you can't save it, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

Andy Anderson :wavey:

Mickeystoy_avatar.jpg

THREAD HIJACK ......... OVER! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Much better thanks.:thumbsup:

You may now return to your regularly scheluded thread. But why? They are all ugly anyway :shrug01:

Last edited:
Back