• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes In Venice 9/07/08

Toejo40

You talked we listened......

Corvettes in Venice
5th Annual "Vette-Together" Corvette Show
Sunday, September 7th, 2008
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Centennial Park in downtown historic Venice, Florida
220 Venice Ave W
Venice, FL 34285

Free welcome party dinner Saturday night for pre-registered entrants at the host hotel.

Parking......enter with your club and park with your club.

Cars will be judged on cleanliness and condition of vehicle only.

Please visit venicefloridacorvettes.com for additional information & show flyer.

Last edited:
For the ladies....

...if you enjoy browsing adorable gift and antique shops, with a delightful meal at an outdoor café, then you'll be right at home in Venice. Start with our charming palm-lined historic MainStreet shopping district called "The Island Avenues" where there are over 150 shops. You'll find Christmas ornaments, whimsical home accessories, exotic imports, lovely antiques, and every type of gift from shells and beach souvenirs to gourmet foods and gadgets. You'll also find every kind of clothing imaginable from beach wear to evening wear. This sets the stage for a premier Corvette Show.

Venice Florida Corvettes proudly presents....
Corvettes in Venice
September 7, 2008

For the guys....less than 3 months to get your application in. Goodie bags to the 1st 100 pre-registered cars. This will be a shine & show judged event. 3 trophies in each class, best of show & people's choice.

Please visit our website for show flyer.
www.venicefloridacorvettes.com

...if you enjoy browsing adorable gift and antique shops, with a delightful meal at an outdoor café, then you'll be right at home in Venice. Start with our charming palm-lined historic MainStreet shopping district called "The Island Avenues" where there are over 150 shops. You'll find Christmas ornaments, whimsical home accessories, exotic imports, lovely antiques, and every type of gift from shells and beach souvenirs to gourmet foods and gadgets. You'll also find every kind of clothing imaginable from beach wear to evening wear.

Always a great show, but the shops have always been closed.
:shrug01: are they open this year?

Venice is a beautiful city:thumbsup:

Like Yellow said, are the shop going to be open? Might be an incintive for my other half to come along.

Otherwise, might just be me and the ridin' partner (grand daughter):D

I plan on attending and hopeful a few other club membes will come along. I have it list in our calendar of events on our web site as well as a link to your registration form.

:thumbsup:Last year was the 1st time I have missed in a long time.
Yellow....... not to hijack the thread..... but my old eyes can see the yellow text much better than the red. Thanks for using the yellow...Yellow! :thumbsup:
Hijack over........
Andy :wavey:

Hey Andy if Greg can resolve Goldie's issue without sending me to the WIC line I'll be there with you my friend.[/QUOTE
I don't give "two hoots and a Billy be damned" if you hafta put that beast on a flatbed and truck her to Venice.......I----NEED----TO----SEE----A----TROPHY----WINNING----GOLD----SHARK! :thumbsup:
Andy
P.S. the "two hoots and a Billy be damned" comes from my Grandmother. To this day, I don't know what it means or what it refers to.......it's just kinda neat to put it out there from time to time and watch people's faces!
Andy

Hey Andy if Greg can resolve Goldie's issue without sending me to the WIC line I'll be there with you my friend.[/QUOTE
I don't give "two hoots and a Billy be damned" if you hafta put that beast on a flatbed and truck her to Venice.......I----NEED----TO----SEE----A----TROPHY----WINNING----GOLD----SHARK! :thumbsup:
Andy
P.S. the "two hoots and a Billy be damned" comes from my Grandmother. To this day, I don't know what it means or what it refers to.......it's just kinda neat to put it out there from time to time and watch people's faces!
Andy

I like it and may just plagiarize it occasionally if ya don't mind. See you in Venice.

Ken

OK I guess it's time to start tallying the role of those attending. I think Carrie and I may go over Friday eve and stay at the Hampton we stayed at last year. That'll give us an extra day to just be lazy. I can use a day or so like that.

OK so Navy2coupe is going (he better be)
Kap142 and my pretty wife and who else?

OK I guess it's time to start tallying the role of those attending. I think Carrie and I may go over Friday eve and stay at the Hampton we stayed at last year. That'll give us an extra day to just be lazy. I can use a day or so like that.

OK so Navy2coupe is going (he better be)
Kap142 and my pretty wife and who else?
DUDE!........I'm good to go! I got my confirmation e-mail the 27th of MARCH! I even had to plan another trip down to Florida in July, of all times for cryin out loud, just so I could repair the squeaking noises from the A/C side of the pulleys etc. I'm gonna replace the idler, the tensioner, and the belt on the A/C side, so it doesn't embarass me by squeaking all the way to Venice! Compressor was replaced by Ferman in March, and has less than 500 miles on it, so I don't think that it's the problem. Anyway, put us down for attending!
Andy :wavey: and Dotty :wavey: Anderson

Back