• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Looking for a vette dealership...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
(or a dealer that has Vettes) to buy a Vette for the wife.
Yep, talked her into adding another Vette (playmate for mine) to the family.:dancer01: Got her out of thinking about the Prowler's, and others I mentioned in a different thread the other day.WooHooooooo:crazy03:.

Anyway, We need to buy one thru a delership, because we're trading in the '05 Mustang.

Anyone have an abnormally good experience with a dealership (yea right), :crazy03: that they'd recommend.
I don't mind driving, for a good deal and or experience.

Good experience,,,,,,,,,,,,, and Dealership (Stealership) can be said in the same breath???:pokey: :box: :notallthere:

may be a bit of a drive, but Bill Buck Chevy in Venice, has a real nice corvette section Called corvette connection ( not to be confused with the repair shop. )

He is a vette enthusiest as well, owns a nice set or mirrored C3's

Dimmitt Chevrolet

Dimmitt Chevrolet in Clearwater is our club (Bay Area CC) sponsor and they are one of the largest Corvette dealers in Florida. Give Mark McIntyre (he is a member of our club and a Vette owner) a call 727-791-1818 or go to their website, www.dimmittchev.com to see Vettes listed. They have a better price listed on their site so you can go forearmed! Happy hunting! :dancer01:

Mikes 06c6

If you are located in the Orlando area my experience has been with Courtesy Chevrolet they have a very knowledgeable service dept that deals with specialty corvettes.mine has been transformed into a better than average super car with their help.

dealership

Hey ynkedad, I got my 07 at Courtesy At the Airport here in Orlando. Erin, my sales girl was great throughout the whole ordering period, kept me informed every step of the way, thru delivery and new owners meeting. I last I saw, they had 8 different 07 Vettes on their lot. Don't know how far off you are but worth a try!:dancer01:

Vettman said:
Hey ynkedad, I got my 07 at Courtesy At the Airport here in Orlando. Erin, my sales girl was great throughout the whole ordering period, kept me informed every step of the way, thru delivery and new owners meeting. I last I saw, they had 8 different 07 Vettes on their lot. Don't know how far off you are but worth a try!:dancer01:

Thanks for the feedback fellas!:thumbsup:

~Ray

I've bought 3 cars from Ferman in Tarpon, and a friend has gotten his last 6 there.

I recomend them very highly.

I have a friend, who knows a guy that has a cousin that dated the daughter of a guy that knew a guy that married the sister of the guy that can get you any car you want. Any color, any option. Just say the word. Keep in mind that all sales a cash and you don't ever get to meet him. Oh, you might have to be creative when you register it as well. So let me know. :lmao:

Back