• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Christmas weather forecast

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
The forecast around here on Christmas 2015 is for temps to be around 80 degrees.....

Attachments

• canada_snow_01.jpg
    canada_snow_01.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 37
We got cheated out of fall and got no rain to speak off as well. These moron weather people said we would get all this rain this fall and winter for the last year. I don't see us getting any rain this winter unless there is a huge pattern flop.

The weather forecasters are apparently pretty clueless. Remember back in the summer when they were predicting that the south was going to be much colder than normal this year? That is why I always chuckle to see these guys making predictions of what is going to happen in 100 years. Yeah, right..... :lmao:

The weather forecasters are apparently pretty clueless. Remember back in the summer when they were predicting that the south was going to be much colder than normal this year? That is why I always chuckle to see these guys making predictions of what is going to happen in 100 years. Yeah, right..... :lmao:

They can't even get past 12 hours without being wrong. And back in the 70's my local weather men were so much better. The weather people today just go by what a computer tells them. I go by what i know in my head and i was born in Tampa and live, eat and sleep weather 24/7. I get it right way better than they do. The weather people today on the news are just Q card readers.

Back