• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

12 Hours of Sebring

Delta0six

Bus Driver
I just found out this week that I will not be able to meet any of you during the Eckler's 28th Annual Reunion, as I will be working that weekend. What a bummer!:mad: :2232censored:

I will be going to Sebring on Saturday, March 17th, for the 12 Hours of Sebring. I will be meeting some friends to watch the race, but I would still love to meet anyone from the forum who may be going to the race.

Is anyone else going?:thumbsup:

I would like to go but I'm getting a few cosmetic mods on the vert the day before. Not sure if I can get there on Saturday. If so. look for a 6'7" bald head with a 07 MR vert.:wavey:

55th annual 12hr of sebring

I will be going on wednesday the 14th thru 18th and will be on turn 3 :wavey: Hope to see y'all there.:thumbsup: :dancer01:

Back