• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Newbie from Arcadia

1964Corvette327

BadassBowtie350
My names Glen, and I'm 19... Just graduated from Tech. School/College for Auto Collision and Repainting and I also have a Tech. Certificate for Auto Mechanics... I have a 1964 Corvette Convertible, Silver on Silver, 327 250 Horse Small Block with 2 Speed Powerglide Tranny... Its all stock except for an Edelbrock Intake Manifold and a Holley 4 Barrel Carb, but I have the Stock Intake Manifold and the Stock Rochester Carb in storage, the car is in need of a dire restoration, which I will do some day soon I hope as the money comes in, and I plan to keep it stock, except for some internal motor work, but keep it stock looking, along with the body, keep it stock except for Basecoat/Clearcoat paint, and Old School Wheels such as Cragar S/S or Keystones

:welcome: Glad you made it here. Don't forget to post some pics in the photo gallery so we can all look at your ride.

Nice to have another vintage Vette on the board. Welcome Glen!

Man, you are 19 with a C2, Zach is 17 and he has been self employeed for 15 years or so! Impressive. :thumbsup: At your age I was just trying to make sure I woke up each morning. :shrug01:

God, I have skivvies older than both of you guys!

...COMBINED! :eek:

Rich427 said:
Man, you are 19 with a C2, Zach is 17 and he has been self employeed for 15 years or so! Impressive. :thumbsup: At your age I was just trying to make sure I woke up each morning. :shrug01:

God, I have skivvies older than both of you guys!

...COMBINED! :eek:

Good stuff... :lmao: :lmao:

Back