• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Going to Garlits 1/28? Tampa Bay area? Sign in here

Gannet

I'd like to get a headcount on those from the Tampa Bay area who are planning on making the run to the Garlits Museum 1/28. If it's just me I'll just go up the Parkway. :)

Anybody else going?

Will try!!!

IT A LITTLE EARLY FOR ME TO SAY YET...BUT FOR NOW COUNT ME IN..WE CAN MEET AT HOOTERS AT 9:00AM....PLEASE CONFIRM THAT LATER WITH ME NEXT MONTH. THINK IT MIGHT BE FUN!!!:thumbsup:
IF ITS ONLY ME AND YOU WE CAN DO PARKWAY ALSO...MEET AT 54 MAYBE AT 9:00...WE CAN WORK IT OUT!!!!

Jim, you realize that this is the same day as the TBV breakfast cruise?

I proposed in another message that we make this the breakfast cruise run. Short of that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to choose Garlits over a family buffet. :D

Gannet said:

I proposed in another message that we make this the breakfast cruise run. Short of that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to choose Garlits over a family buffet. :D

Is the next TBV breakfeast cruise Jan 28? Or is there one in Dec of this year?

Chas

Gannet said:

THINK TOUR WOULD BE FUN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!

THE DECEMBER CRUISE IS OVER....NEXT IS JANUARY 28TH IN REPLY TO OTHER THREAD FROM "CHAS".

zag said:
Is it a Corvette show there, or all car show?
Thanks
I am not-aware of ANY 'show' going-on that day at Garlits' Museum:
:shrug01:

a group of Corvette-owners, who've been gathering and running our cars at Orlando Speed World Dragway, decided we'd make a road-trip that day, and posted it on this Forum, with an open-invitation to Corvette-owners (one-man-band or large-group/Club ) from other areas of the State to meet-up with us at the Museum around 10:30 AM, when we think we'll be arriving:
hope to see you there!
:wavey:

Anyone with club contacts, see if the club will add the Garlits' Museum Cruise to their club calendar of events. This will promote it among the membership and reach people that may not be online. Just a thought. There are many Corvette owners who haven't heard of this cruise yet and might consider participating. Let' s get the word out and have as many Corvettes participating as possible.

Back