The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #33
adam0321

Name : Adam S. Adam
adam0321 has disabled reputation

pretty sure he is still in the state. I spoke with him via text message today. As I am sure you guys know he is following the forum. Claims he has paid out $30,000.00 so far?? Who knows. Also I am saying this in open forum so as not to get it complicated. Mike, Chris claims you are the one who took my cylender heads from the shop. I am not saying you did and I have no idea. Just passing along what I was told. I understand things got a little complicated trying to figure out who's was what. So again I am not accusing you of taking them just letting you know what chris said. Arnold says a man with a white corvette with blue stripes took them. And rich if I am out of line I oppaligze and please delete. Chris also claims he is still trying to pay people back he is just broke right now. I have accepted I will not see my parts from harwood and am afraid to see what else is missing from my car when I pick it up this weekend. Arnold has been nice enough to let me keep it there. Harwood has my keys and is suposed to be mailing them to me, says he does not want to meet me after reading my post about what i would like to do to him. I assured him he is not worth going to jail over.

On another not I am speaking with ncis and jag about my case and am having a laywer friend put together a file. If it has any weight I will present it to the calhouns sheriffs dept and maybe it can help all of us.
adam0321 is offline   Reply With Quote