• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Turkey rod run Daytona

Daytona speedway fills up with hot rod show cars a parts swap meet and a car corral . There are more classic cars than you have ever seen all over Daytona, its cool

Ive got to go to the rod run, but I dont think I will make it this year. So next year with an even bigger collection of bike parts and old truck parts I will have no choice

It's huge. It fills the whole infield at Daytona. You can't see it all in one day. If you move fast you can see alot of it in two days. When we go we just roam the swap meets but never get to the car show area or the trinkit area (race memorabilia car models and other junk etc).

I went for 4 yrs in a row but stopped going. The quality of the cars went way down and most were for sale. It was almost like a swap meet than a car show with people wanting waaaaaay to much $ for their overpriced crap.

I went years ago. The swap meet, etc is inside the Daytona Speedway. It's neat driving through the tunnel the first time. It's big in there!!
What I remember of the classic car drive up Atlantic Blvd (is that right?) was some very nice rods and LOTS of drinking and happy people :D

Back