• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey from Ft. Myers

bluwolf

Nice to find a Florida based site.I recently (about a month and a half ago) bought a 2000 Nassau Blue C5 MN6 coupe with about 31k miles. It's my daily driver. Love the hell out of it. I'll spend some time looking around before asking stupid questions.

Mike

Hey Mike, welcome to the site. Ask any questions you like. Also, don't forget to post some pictures of your Vette. We do love pictures here. If you need any help with posting them, let me know.

Scott

:peelout 1:

The only "Stupid" question, is the one Not asked!

:welcome: to the forum!
I've asked some really NEWB questions, and have yet to get BASHED for doing so.:dancer01: This crowd is a different (BETTER) sort of people than what you'll find in other forums IMO. :thumbsup:
We want pics!:crazy03:

Ray

:welcome: Heck, I ask stupid questions all of the time. But you know what? After I ask them and get answers, I then feel LESS stupid than I did before..... :hehehe: Pretty soon I'll be a genius... :lmao:

:welcome: You have good taste in cars and colors. I agree there are no stupid questions. Ask away there are a lot of good people here willing to help.

Thanks for the welcome. Okay, I'm gonna try to post some pics. They're not that good. I'll to get better ones. I just want to see if it works first.

Hey Naples! Might you also have a Nassau blue coupe I've seen elsewhere?

Mike

Attachments

• vettesf.jpg_resize.JPG
    vettesf.jpg_resize.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 71
  • vettesfb.jpg_resize.JPG
    vettesfb.jpg_resize.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 68
  • vetteside.jpg_resize.JPG
    vetteside.jpg_resize.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 65
Welcome! :welcome:

love that color!! :yesnod:

this is not one of those sites where some tool posts a pic of the search button when you ask a question. :D

:welcome: Welcome from Cape Coral!

If you're in need of performance parts, repair, maintenence, etc., be sure to stop in or drop me a PM or email... I've got a lot of satisified clients, and would love the opportunity to take care of your Corvette needs! :thumbsup:

Robert

AdvAutoBob said:
If you're in need of performance parts, repair, maintenence, etc., be sure to stop in or drop me a PM or email... I've got a lot of satisified clients, and would love the opportunity to take care of your Corvette needs! :thumbsup:
Robert

:thumbsup: Stop by Sunday and bring some cards to the Corvettes of Naples show in Bonita:yesnod:

WELCOME FROM TAMPA

:welcome:

THESE GUYS AND GALS ARE THE BEST FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS....IN FACT I THINK WE ENJOY IT ALSO!!!....WE ARE NOT ALL GEAR HEADS AND KNOW ALL THE IN AND OUTS OF OWNING AN AMERICAN LEGEND.... WE WANT HERE AT THE FORUM TO HELP EACH OTHER TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES TO ENJOY OUR RIDES!!!!....WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALENT HERE AT "CF.COM.......AND YOU SHOULD USE THERE ADVISE!!.....ALSO: READ ALL THE THREADS AND YOU WILL LEARN EVERYDAY!!!:thumbsup:

:wavey: GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!!! :wavey:

Welcome new neighbor to the north.

My black book is packed, how rare is that color? It's [retty nice and I've only seen one or two around here.

Hi Coastal,

There were only 815 of the nassau blue made in 2000. I'm pretty sure there is one like it down your way. I believe someone here called naples has one.

Back