• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB: C5 rear diff!!

RevXtreme 1

www.revxtreme.com
Always had several laying around but now that I need one nothing. 3:42 gears preferred.

Let me know, needed ASAP!!

I just can't lift anything over 10# for the next 3 months.....but yes, your right. I'm supposed to be resting.

I got a diff today, so all is good on it. :thumbsup:

I just can't lift anything over 10# for the next 3 months.....but yes, your right. I'm supposed to be resting.

That's great! But DON'T lift the darn thing. Get someone else to do the grunt work.... :toetap05:

You really need to think about what you're doing. I don't think you want a trip back to the hospital.

I have a great tech w/25 years experiance in working with me on the Super Chiller system, so he is doing all the heavy lifting. Would not be able to do this w/out him!

Back