• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Shout out from West Palm Beach

A72COUPEDT

Hi all,

I'm a West Palm full time resident, in the middle of a interior restoration.
My car is a Steel Cities Grey Firestorm color with black delux interior with A/C. It's powered with a 350/4 barrel with a 400 TH tranny. I am the third owner. I am going to try a NCRS point car...maybe next spring in Orlando.
At this point the car has been gutted and I've since installed the foil/jute insulation. I have the rear carpet installed up to the bulk head. Just had dash pad re-dyed and in the midst of putting all the OEM dashes back into place. The seats have been re-foamed and new leather seat covers are on. If you live in the area...feel free to stop by(NO laughing) and see my mess. Oh yeah, bring some beer!!
Dave
ps: I have all kinds of spare parts lying around...some worth something to someone...some removed and replaced by OEM pieces. Drop me a line with your needs.

Welcome to the site! I went to the NCRS show in Orlando this past January. It was a good time. Hope to see you there next year.

Scott :welcome:

:welcome: Don't forget to post pics. This is almost a requirement here. :)

Back