• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lunch / Cruise / ???

C5Rick

Just checking to see if anyone wants to get together for lunch or a short cruise or something between Turkey Day and Christmas.

Memories of Past Rendezvous

DSC03449.jpg

Only if we can go back and RE-TAKE that photo!!!:lmao::lmao:

Sounds like a plan. Put something up and lets see what happens?

Sounds good...... I'm already hungry :lmao: and I have my car keys in hand :D, so where are we going? :dancer01:

Tim
Tim's Toys :reddevil:

I was hoping the "Tour Guide" would jump in with a suggestion. There's no way I can come up with something to top the pics above.
I'll try and come up with something in the next day or two. Any suggestions PM me. I have all this extra time to think about it.
I'm thinking it will be on a Sunday...

There's a new place (new to me that is) on the south end of Longboat Key called the DryDock. Owned by one of my attorney clients sisters. Great view of the bay. I could call her and get some special arrangements made once we know how many?

Back