The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 03-24-2007, 08:21 AM   #21
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Rich...

Oh Rich, Time to get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:04 AM   #22
Hot BluZ

Name :
Hot BluZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well, we'd offer to help, but I'm not much of a morning person. It's unnatural to be awake when the sun is coming up. And lord knows I need my beauty sleep. Hasn't helped much yet, over the years, but I'm hopefull that some morning I'll awaken and *shazam*! It worked!!

See ya in the morning.
Rich - I saw your car at the show, but not you, everytime I went by you were gone. Oh well, maybe at some other show.

What is your opinion of the Oasis Hotel? We will be having our Fun Run and Show on November 4th, and are looking for a host hotel. It looks good, and I heard it's nice, but never talked to anyone who stayed there.

To CCCC, another great show, see you around Citrus County.

Rick Moorbeck
Touch of Class Corvette Club

2004 Z06/Z16 #4 Born on July 26, 2004 - Sold Aug 07

1969 Coupe - White - Sold 1976
Hot BluZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot BluZ
Rich - I saw your car at the show, but not you, everytime I went by you were gone. Oh well, maybe at some other show.

What is your opinion of the Oasis Hotel? We will be having our Fun Run and Show on November 4th, and are looking for a host hotel. It looks good, and I heard it's nice, but never talked to anyone who stayed there.

To CCCC, another great show, see you around Citrus County.

Rick Moorbeck
Touch of Class Corvette Club
Yeah, Connie and I were on the move the entire day. We were there to SEE things and talk with people, so that's what we did. Wound up buying a few odds and ends from some of the vendors as well. Sorry we missed you. I guess us CorvetteFlorida folks need to have some sort of special tattoo or something....

As for the Oasis, it's not bad at all. Definitely an older building, but clean and well maintained. I wouldn't want to LIVE there, but just hanging the hat there for the night works just fine. There is a restaurant right across the street (Misty River) that Connie and I used to eat at fairly frequently when we were in the area, but haven't been there for a few years now. And I understand the motel itself has a restaurant and lounge. Oh, there's a couple of drug stores across the road as well, in case you forget a toothbrush or something. All in all, we would stay there again. It was worth the $70 or so....
Unread 03-25-2007, 08:38 PM   #24
Mortaci

Name :
Mortaci is on a distinguished road

Rich, Glad you came to our show. I am sorry I did not find you after I finished working registration and judging, but I see you found our artic white 2007 with CorvetteFlorida.com sticker down in the mud pit. Wow did I sleep good last night. It is unbelieveable how many hours club members put in on a show over the months before the actual show date.
It is good to see Club members are using this website more too. Thanks to all, Mort
Mortaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:00 PM   #25
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road

Rich,

Glad to have met you at the show. Just looked at your pictures from the show and although you took a great shot of Mort's car with the CorvetteFlorida sticker on it, I guess my sticker isn't big enough to stand out.

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #26
Mortaci

Name :
Mortaci is on a distinguished road

Cruzin, As my wife says" size does matter"---- Ha Ha, Mort
Mortaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #27
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN
Rich,

Glad to have met you at the show. Just looked at your pictures from the show and although you took a great shot of Mort's car with the CorvetteFlorida sticker on it, I guess my sticker isn't big enough to stand out.

Uhh, maybe you had your trunk open when I walked by? Either that or I walked in FRONT of your car and not in back? Heck, I don't think I even took pictures of my OWN car this weekend......

Sorry...........
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #28
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road

No problem Rich, only pulling your leg.

Mort, it's not the size, but how you use it that really matters!

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote