• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
I hope everyone has a pleasant Thanksgiving tomorrow. Don't eat too much. Hopefully our turkey will be thawed out enough to cook tomorrow, otherwise I guess we are going to have to PLAN B it. :(

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Connie Rich and everyone else on this site.

If your turkey is frozen submerge it in cold water and change the water every 30 minutes. Allow about 30 minutes per pound for thawing but yours is only partially frozen so it won't take that much time.

My wife is up north helping her Mom so I'm cooking. I am going to smoke my turkey and I just baked my first cake. It looks decent considering I have never baked anything before. I invited my Daughter and her family over so we'll have a good time.

Thanks for this thread Rich. I appreciate it.

Back to ya and everyone else....Now lets all get out of wheelchairs and post for the sake of this forum...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Rich, and everyone here. We have much to be thankful for.

Back to ya and everyone else....Now lets all get out of wheelchairs and post for the sake of this forum...

Amen:D

Family Food and Football....:)

Happy Turkey Day.............

Same to ya!:thumbsup:

Dont forget to nap !

Ill be at the Macy's day parade wit the kids tomorrow at 43rd and 6th

Definately gonna be some nappin'. Right after the tryptophan kicks in :lmao:
Enjoy the parade:dancer01:

Wishing everyone a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. time to fire up the vette and make the 3 hour drive up I-95 to my parents house and the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona Beach, woohoo :vette: :peelout 1:
hope everyone has a great day :thumbsup:

She's all buffed up and ready to roll

IMG_1480.jpg

gobble gobble friends
Im leaving for the parade shortly. Ill be at 43rd and 6th ave

I am watching it now.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. time to fire up the vette and make the 3 hour drive up I-95 to my parents house and the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona Beach, woohoo :vette: :peelout 1:
hope everyone has a great day :thumbsup:

She's all buffed up and ready to roll

IMG_1480.jpg

I will be there tomorrow maybe I will see you there.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. And may God watch over our service men and women protecting our country.

We had just a touch of snow up this way this morning. Don't have a vette to post a pic of:banghead: but did have a quiet day at the smoker today

TurkeyDay10002.jpg

I still stop by 3 or 4 times a week so lets see a lot more pics and Rich are you getting a little excited or what

Went to Asheville to have T-Day with our oldest daughter. Had a wonderful time, and as usual, I ate too much. Let the belt out, but it didn't help much :rofl1:! Hate to think what will happen AFTER desert.........:eek:.
Hope EVERYBODY had a happy, safe, and enjoyable Thanksgiving, and those that have to travel have a safe and uneventful return trip.
Andy :wavey:

OK Rick. Here's pics of my Mesquite smoked turkey and the cake I baked. Frosting and filling made from scratch.

Attachments

• Turkey2.jpg
    Turkey2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Cake2.jpg
    Cake2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 150
Went to Asheville to have T-Day with our oldest daughter. Had a wonderful time, and as usual, I ate too much. Let the belt out, but it didn't help much :rofl1:! Hate to think what will happen AFTER desert.........:eek:.
Hope EVERYBODY had a happy, safe, and enjoyable Thanksgiving, and those that have to travel have a safe and uneventful return trip.
Andy :wavey:

I couldn't eat desert Andy but the night isn't over. :D Man, I'm stuffed.

Back