• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1992 project Z28

XtremeZ07

I have been restoring and COMPLETELY modifying a 92 Z28 with all modern custom interior and a monster sequential turbo set up under the hood! I just wanted to post some pics of the project as I am very excited about this one! This car has extreme sentimental value to me as my father is ailing now...well lets just say it means a lot! Anyways...I had the dream and my good friends at RevXtreme had the know how and are putting in their genius into this! It started a s a rust bucket but is coming along nicely. We are doing a 383 stroker fully forged twin turbo in around 650rwhp! The interior will have a rear view camera and sensors, a DVD system for those in the back seat, an in dash navigation system, bluetooth, HD radio, custom leather interior, etc. Any ways here are some pics of the start.....
92IROC001.jpg

92IROC002.jpg

James92Z280012.jpg

056.jpg

066.jpg

James92Z28002.jpg

JamesIndero009.jpg

JamesIndero008.jpg

JamesIndero006.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your father:(

Due to the nature of the project and it's sentiment, I think, unless I'm over ruled, that I'm going to stick this thread for a while and give you the floor to showcase it:thumbsup:

I've had several Camaros over the years and still look twice when I see a nice one.

Please keep us posted with pictures and such on the project:dancer01:

Ok guys at Rx...work your magic for this gentleman and his father :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you and your dad.

Gordon

AWESOME !!

KEEP PICS COMING, HOPE IT TURNS OUT JUST THE WAY YOU WANT IT:dancer01:

I hope your dad gets to see it when its done !!!

Looks like a nice project. Reminds me of my red 88 IROC.

I hope they at least put 4 bolt main caps and good fasteners if you used that block. 750RWHP is a lot for a stock 2 bolt main block.

Back