• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

5.5" of rain in 40mins

We got globberd on the Pasco gulf coast this AM! About 4:20 AM till 5:00AM we got 5.5" of rain, and winds up to about 80mph.
I don't think i've ever seen rain come down that hard.

Well we made up for a rainless November.

Yep, it was pretty nasty here as well. Our weather alert radio kept going off with Tornado warnings :eek:etc. Whatta morning.

We really needed the rain, it had been two months since the last good rain.

Got .50" Sat morning, then 5.50" this morning.

Yeah, that storm front passed through here around 9pm or so last night. Very heavy rain with lightning and thunder. Luckily we had gotten our chores done earlier and were already over in the house by that time. Looked pretty nasty on the weather radar!

We had some rain in SW Florida today but nothing like that. It is pretty winding today. It must blowing the water in from the gulf. I live on the water and the water is almost up to my dock.

My neighbor is a weather geek and came over earlier in the day to tell us to "batten down the hatches" and to expect 50+ mph winds at about 4am....

I heard the rain and wind at midnight....after that...ZZZZzzzzzzz

We needed the rain and glad to hear everyone is :thumbsup:

Wind chill advisories for early tomorrow AM is calling for 30-35 degrees. Thats cold down here in these parts...You guys up there stay warm tonight...

Yeah, got down to 32 degrees on the porch here last night.. Calling for 28 degrees tonight..... Maybe we should have moved further south. Like maybe to Costa Rica..... :)

Back