• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St.Armands Circle Slideshow

Classy

Car Arts Auto Detailing
Hello everyone,We had a Great time at the show,Didn't win anything this time,Yes we did,we won new freindships,and that's what it all about.The day was beautiful and the turn out was super,160 in the show and countless vettes around the circle,There were vettes down every side streets,It was a site to see.Only problem I seen was unless you belong to Large car club it was hard to win,or even get a vote,I guess that is normal for friends to all vote on each others cars.O well I just need more friends.:lmao: The food was also good and the shopping was fun,well Atleast for me,My husband did'nt think so.:rofl1: Enjoy the slide show.:thumbsup: Click here to see Video

Classy
Thanks for another great show. Wished I would have seen yo guys. I thing I didn't like about the show in general... I pretty sure the cars on the street (around the circle) were not officially in the show, but they looked great. I just didn't like the few non- vettes parked there. To me it was a big distraction, just my thought.
I only took about a handful of pics, thought I would throw a couple up, not to take away from your fine work.

StArmands001.jpg

StArmands008.jpg

StArmands004.jpg

StArmands019.jpg

StArmands016.jpg

StArmands014.jpg

StArmands009.jpg

C5Rick said:
Classy
Thanks for another great show. Wished I would have seen yo guys. I thing I didn't like about the show in general... I pretty sure the cars on the street (around the circle) were not officially in the show, but they looked great. I just didn't like the few non- vettes parked there. To me it was a big distraction, just my thought.
I only took about a handful of pics, thought I would throw a couple up, not to take away from your fine work.

StArmands001.jpg

StArmands008.jpg

StArmands004.jpg

StArmands019.jpg

StArmands016.jpg

StArmands014.jpg

StArmands009.jpg
Ya you're right about the non-vettes,And yes the vette around the circle were not in the show,only the one's with in the grass area.Nice pictures you had taken.:thumbsup:

Thanks

Classy: It was great meeting you and your hubby yesterday! Once again, fantastic shots and thanks for several of "Lil'Brat" Star was happy even tho we didn't win anything. When you have a "stock" car it's hard to attract the votes. Especially when we only had five cars there. Not 40!!! At the Dimmitt show and the Cypress show we guarantee that will be addressed!

See ya!!!

Jim/Star :wavey:

Great slide show !!!!!!!!:thumbsup: As far as mostly members from big clubs getting the awards, that's what a participant's choice show is all about. It has nothing to do with the quality of the cars but the quantity of club members. It was still a very good day with plenty of places to spend money, like my honey did :nonod: We stopped by your car but you weren't there. See you at the next happening.

hey classy, i voted for your car. but i apoligize for the 40 non car people. as far as i am concerned. if you cannot wipe the sand off your tires, or open your hood, you do not get my vote. I still belong to that large club. do not fear you will win plenty of awards with your car it is right up there with the best.:wavey:

Great video!:thumbsup: Wish I could have been there. Had to work at the police dept, all weekend:( I did watch some of the video in the car on Sunday (laptop version sucked, too slow!) Really brightened the day:thumbsup:

Do you have any more shots of the blue car with the hood up on the circle near the beginning of the slide show?

What year was that?

Shadow said:
Great video!:thumbsup: Wish I could have been there. Had to work at the police dept, all weekend:( I did watch some of the video in the car on Sunday (laptop version sucked, too slow!) Really brightened the day:thumbsup:

Do you have any more shots of the blue car with the hood up on the circle near the beginning of the slide show?

What year was that?

Sorry you had to work,But we thank you for that,my son is part of the Charlotte sheriffs dept.I will look for the blue vette and get them up for you,thanks again for making are little world a little safer.:thumbsup:

Classy said:
Sorry you had to work,But we thank you for that,my son is part of the Charlotte sheriffs dept.I will look for the blue vette and get them up for you,thanks again for making are little world a little safer.:thumbsup:
View attachment 1213
Was it this vette?If so that's the only picture I have of it.I think it was a 85,but not sure,it had custom rims and hood,It was cool looking,great color.:dancer01:

Last edited:
Nice pics there rob & mary. Sorry we couldn't make it to the show, the old bones and skin are slow to heal. I will be ready for the next one tho. See yall then.

Joe B.

98 softtail said:
Nice pics there rob & mary. Sorry we couldn't make it to the show, the old bones and skin are slow to heal. I will be ready for the next one tho. See yall then.

Joe B.
Hope you are getting better,say Hello to Deb.See you at the next one.:dancer01: 98 softskin:lmao:

Classy said:
View attachment 1213
Was it this vette?If so that's the only picture I have of it.I think it was a 85,but not sure,it had custom rims and hood,It was cool looking,great color.:dancer01:

Can't open the attachment:( Says "invalid link?"

Send it to my e-mail or PM me please.

Thank you son for his duty to the community as well and tell him I said stay safe down there. It ain't gettin' any easier:nonod:

Back