• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Silver Springs

Pres712

Pres712
I asked this question a few months ago and received no answer....I have a small flyer regarding the Silver Springs show hosted by the Corvette Club of Marion County but only the date of 10/27; no other info such as a registration form? Does anyone have a contact for this club? They list two websites that come up blank. Our club always attends this great event but with no info???? :banghead:

Last edited:
NO HELP

THE BEST I COULD DO ALSO WAS THERE WEB SITE...

http://ocalacorvettes.com/

WHICH DOES NOT POST THE EVENT.....SILVER SPRINGS DOES AT THERE WEBSITE. BOBBY VENTON PERFORMS!!

I FOUND NO INFORMATION ON THE SHOW ANYWHERE.....LOOK AT THERE WEB PAGE AND SEND THE PRESIDENT AN EMAIL.

LET US ALL KNOW!!!!

:shrug01: SORRY:shrug01:

WE HAVE NOT GOT OURS POSTED YET EITHER ON THE "ULTIMATE CORVETTE PARTY", BUT ITS IN THE WORKS!!! (NOVEMBER-TAMPA)

JIM KILL said:
THE BEST I COULD DO ALSO WAS THERE WEB SITE...

http://ocalacorvettes.com/

WHICH DOES NOT POST THE EVENT.....SILVER SPRINGS DOES AT THERE WEBSITE. BOBBY VENTON PERFORMS!!

I FOUND NO INFORMATION ON THE SHOW ANYWHERE.....LOOK AT THERE WEB PAGE AND SEND THE PRESIDENT AN EMAIL.

LET US ALL KNOW!!!!

:shrug01: SORRY:shrug01:

WE HAVE NOT GOT OURS POSTED YET EITHER ON THE "ULTIMATE CORVETTE PARTY", BUT ITS IN THE WORKS!!! (NOVEMBER-TAMPA)
It works for me.The website.I have printed out the flyer and registration form already.It even comes with a coupon for lunch.

Just click on the 10th Annual Silver Springs Corvette Show logo and you should get the flyer. It looks like you are seeing both pages when it comes up, scroll down to see the second page.

Classy

Hey girl....I've tried several times to pull up this website and all I get is "Page not available". Do you have a scanner to scan the flyer and e-mail it to me? I don't know anyother way to get it. :banghead:

Let me know.... :wavey:

Jim

SteveK said:
Just click on the 10th Annual Silver Springs Corvette Show logo and you should get the flyer. It looks like you are seeing both pages when it comes up, scroll down to see the sencond page.

WHY DON'T YOU POST THAT TO THE MAIN CALENDAR....TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO POST EVENTS THERE THAT THAT KNOW ABOUT!! JUST CLICK CALENDAR ABOVE...AND READ INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS...JIM

SteveK said:
Just click on the 10th Annual Silver Springs Corvette Show logo and you should get the flyer. It looks like you are seeing both pages when it comes up, scroll down to see the second page.

I go to www.silversprings.com and all I find is info regarding the event; I see no "logo". More info please....

Side note...if our club had this much trouble getting info out regarding our events, I'd shoot the person in charge!!! :NoNo:

Pres712 said:
Hey girl....I've tried several times to pull up this website and all I get is "Page not available". Do you have a scanner to scan the flyer and e-mail it to me? I don't know anyother way to get it. :banghead:

Jim
Pres712, It's an adobe .pdf file. I've got it saved and if you PM me with your e-mail address, I'll send it to you as an attachment. By the way, it took a long time for it to show up on my screen. Did you give it enuf time to load?
Andy :wavey:

Pres712 said:

Jim
No problem,I will do it later tonight.:thumbsup:

Back