• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Getting the christmas spirit

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
Im really starting to feel it this year

Look at our tree, I dont have all of the hotwheels on it yet:lmao: but I got my lights today

6qb0f8h.jpg

6lxlu6u.jpg

I didnt realize intill after I made my order, they also have C6 lights (I only see them in the catalog), and standard bowties
here is the link for the C5

ford ones too

Thanks Charlie!
Ive got to admit, i ordered the lights before I got the tree:lmao: I only got the tree so I could put the lights on them

Very nice.:thumbsup: Sometimes the best projects are done in reverse. I bought a gallon of gas once, then had to buy a car to put it in.;)

I got some really cute kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon(for the husband) ornaments and stockings a few months back at Walmart. They don't match my tree theme but oh well lol

I got some really cute kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon(for the husband) ornaments and stockings a few months back at Walmart. They don't match my tree theme but oh well lol

Thats why I got the two tree thing going, the one at home will be normal,the one at the shop all raced up..:lmao:

Cute tree! I'm getting all into the Christmas spirit as well:yesnod:
I think it would be fun in my house to put both Chevy and Ford lights on the tree:eek:

Cute tree! I'm getting all into the Christmas spirit as well:yesnod:
I think it would be fun in my house to put both Chevy and Ford lights on the tree:eek:

I was thinking about that here, We have about 15 mustang customers that come in quite a bit. and it is an american loving shop anyway the only imports we take in have LS+'s in them:lmao:

We do mostly Ford, but we have a couple of GM customers as well.
We are also an American loving shop.:thumbsup:
I really like the tree in the tire:D I hope you don't mind my stealing your idea.

Go ahead:lmao:

BTW.... those tires have less than 300 miles on them, they are not slicks, they burnt the tread off during the photoshoot for vette mag(its the blue z06 in the plaque on the wall).:rofl1:

Back